Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now DOTD

on November 15, 2013
This Czech based company will put you through Auto-Renew hell if you buy this product. I have recommended this to many customers of mine and they are all driving me batty because of the auto-renew feature.
When you install this software, if you FORGET to uncheck (auto-renew) you will NOT be able to cancel it by phone. They tell you to submit a "ticket" via Email. Good Luck with that ! After COUNTLESS tickets, I finally threatened them with legal action. That enabled me to cancel the Auto-Renew for ONE of my customers. Now I have a lot of work ahead of me to help all the others. ALSO, if you by this product, at a reasonable price, the price goes WAY UP when you Auto Renew. Spoke to the on the phone COUNTLESS TIMES. Told me they will NOT cancel auto renew by phone. I also asked for the address of the corporate office and they said they do NOT know. I guess they are instructed to say that since so many people want to sue them.
Do NOT say you weren't warned. If you DO buy this product, make CERTAIN that you UNCHECK auto-renew subscription when installing. If you don't, you are in for a BIG headache and being ripped off. ALSO, God forbid you have a problem with this product. If you do and you call them, they will offer you assistance for a price of almost TWO HUNDRED BUCKS!
Stay away. Don't say you weren't warned.
on March 5, 2013
I am so glad that it appears Amazon does not sell Avast 2013. I just purchased a renewal for their 2013 anti-virus software. When the software arrived, I could not install it. I called them about the issue and they informed me I would need to pay $149 for a "computer engineer" to clean up my computer. They told me if I got another antivirus software, I would have the same problem. WRONG, Avast! I got Webroot and it installed with NO PROBLEM.

Stay away from Avast, they are real RIP-OFF ARTISTS!
on June 16, 2013
I have used this security suite for a full 30 days now and it has been nothing but easy. Easy setup, great security , and no problems at all using any web browser I want
on January 30, 2013
I installed it and it caused all kinds of browser freezing problems. I couldn't even use Chrome. Good thing I had a Chrome sync backup. Because it messed up my profile also.I had to uninstall it all because it messed up my Chrome files with false positives so I had to reinstall Chrome and even my profile after uninstalling Avast.I just decided to get ESET smart security and it works great. Get this program if you want but it might cause problems and the support from Avast was useless. They didn't know how to fix it.Just kept telling me to change the settings,run repair,reinstall,etc.It had some interesting features like running sandbox and safezone but that's about it.
on March 8, 2014
Avast is a Virus! Their whole communication system is overwrought and intentionally complicated, its a very SHADY company, after spending 60 worthless minutes on the phone with these "people' i was advised that I would have to pay $77 for getting my comp in order, I told that "lady" where to stuff it i am pretty savvy and have good "scam antenna" but i feel sorry for the ones who fall for this thievery. They actually asked me questions like "do you do your banking on this computer"? Do you have financial records? Imagine this. Creeps!
on November 30, 2013
This software will not remove malware that was present before you purchase this software. They want to charge $120. This was once a great program but I would not purchase again and I will not renew my license.
on November 5, 2013
I was running with the AVAST securinty on my Windows 8 laptop for about a month. All of a sudden, AVAST was giving me a malicious attack error on some software that had been running okay with AVAST during this month. It was preventing me from starting my software application. I called the support phone number and they looked at my computer and said the only way they could fix it was for me to pay $179 for a one-year Windows 8 engineering support contract. What a ripoff.
on December 16, 2013
Absolute trash. Complete garbage. Constantly false-flags websites. You should uninstall it if you have it. Never install it if you don't have it.
on September 22, 2013
I installed it on my 2 computers 1 lap top and 1desk top with no problem. I allso purchased AVAST VPN for my lap top. Very simple.