4.0 out of 5 stars Good gun/other CO2; NOT for Bicycles/Good Vendor
Published on June 6, 2009 by R. Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh (For Air Guns)
This review is only for air guns, I'm not sure how these cartridges preform for other uses.

Published on July 23, 2011 by BlackBird

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gun/other CO2; NOT for Bicycles/Good Vendor, June 6, 2009
Very good vendor, have ordered product before with same result: very prompt shipping, good email communication, product as described. However, note that these are for pellet/BB guns, Paintball guns, etc. as they contain a bit of oil (you can smell it). I use as with a B-ball adapter as compressed air for computers (a little oil is no big deal). However, DON'T USE FOR BICYCLE TIRES as the oil degrades the rubber tubes (I speak from first hand experience). For bikes, buy CO2 specifically for bike tires (which with no oil cost more).

For my uses, these are great, very cost effective and a very good vendor to deal with. Will be ordering from these folks again when I run low.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, February 20, 2011
This review is from: AVI 12 Gram CO2 Cartridge - 10 Pack
I orded this for my brand new co2 airsoft pistol. I have had quite a few co2 guns, so I've tried a ton of different brands and makes and products for co2 cartridges. I am always searching for the best one. I have seen and used many, but these cartridges were amazing. I will positively buy these again. They out lasted other cartridges I tried, and the also made the guns perform better. I went through 6 mags on my pistol with one of my other cartridges. Using one of these cartridges I went through 11 mags before having to switch the cartridge. It took 7 mags before I could notice a difference. These co2 cartridges are very nice, and to make it even better, they ship nicely. These got delivered to me 3 days before the first date of the delivery estimate.

Pros: More powerful than other co2 cartridges. Last longer. Ship faster.

Cons: I havent found anything bad about these yet :D

5.0 out of 5 stars CO2 Cartridges are great, January 26, 2010
This review is from: AVI 12 Gram CO2 Cartridge - 10 Pack
These cartridges are sturdy, clean, and long-lasting...and they were shipped quickly during the Christmas rush!

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh (For Air Guns), July 23, 2011
This review is from: AVI 12 Gram CO2 Cartridge - 10 Pack

These cartridges were so-so. The price was reasonable but the performance was sub-par. They lasted about 20 shots, which was okay but not really the standard I was expecting. In the same gun a Crosman CO2 cartridge of the same gram (12) is able to shoot 40+ for me, and that is quite a big difference when you're out in the field and can only carry so many back up cartridges.

If you're plinking in the back yard and don't need a high number of shots and these are reasonably priced at the time, they will probably work fine for you. If you want higher shots per cartridge please look elsewhere, none of the 10 I received lasted over 27.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy on co2 cartridges, but, July 19, 2011
This review is from: AVI 12 Gram CO2 Cartridge - 10 Pack
One would think that mailing a 10 pack of co2 Cartridges you would put them in a bag, then in a box.
NOT! These cartridges where just put in a box and shipped. Poor, do the right thing people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, fast shipping, great customer service!, April 7, 2011
This review is from: AVI 12 Gram CO2 Cartridge - 10 Pack
C02 cartridges can't really differ much between brands, the main difference is price. This product is nicely priced compared to some other dealers and their larger packs are even cheaper per canister! I ordered standard shipping and they arrived on the earliest day of the estimated arrival date, which is great. I ordered two packs and in the mail there was only one, but I called up their customer service and in 30 seconds there was a request for UPS to send the second package for the next day. It's a mistake not to buy your CO2 from here, do it now!

3.0 out of 5 stars What the, not that great., January 19, 2010
This review is from: AVI 12 Gram CO2 Cartridge - 10 Pack
wow, um... i was loading these into my gun and the first one when it was puntured just completely just emptied itself inside the gun, it condensates inside (makes me worry about rust on metal internals) and a ten pack for 10? it could have many more purchase's if they made it 20 for 10 on the quality of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini tanks., March 20, 2013
Musa Ghaznavi (Herdon, Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AVI 12 Gram CO2 Cartridge - 10 Pack
Does just what you need it too. I purchased in haste because I was excited to use it with my HK Mk 23 (which is amazing, btw)

The only reason why its not 5 stars is that i found a better deal in pricing, if i bought in bulk.

Also, CO2 cannot be removed once inserted in magazine/gun. It punctures a hole and sends freezing air out. This is the case with all CO2 cartridges. Do not be alarmed. Thats just how airsoft guns do it. Keep in mind that when firing continuously and frequently (quick trigger pulls in succession) its cools down the gun and CO2. For real guns, that would be awesome. For airsoft, that means you lose velocity in your shots. So even though you can empty the gun as fast as you pul the trigger, the bullets wont go anywhere. Its just science.

Its pressured air, so when cooled down, all the air wants to escape. Keep in room temp (75-85 F.) if you dont want exploding cartriges in 20 degree weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the quality., March 19, 2013
This review is from: AVI 12 Gram CO2 Cartridge - 10 Pack
Easy to use and work great in the air powered revolver. Was great value for what was received and lasts..

5.0 out of 5 stars good, February 25, 2013
This review is from: AVI 12 Gram CO2 Cartridge - 10 Pack
its very good product its great i love it, i recomemded 100 %, its comes witout any details is totally new, its amazing product it works properly

AVI 12 Gram CO2 Cartridge - 10 Pack