Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 19, 2015
Great looking watch. Strap is top quality. Face is highly readable. Lume is so-so, but reasonable for the price. Setting the unusual day indicator can be a bit tricky though, and requires some patience. If it were not for that, I would give it 5 stars.
on October 11, 2015
Do indeed love it. Bold, easy to read dial. Unique day display. Thick, brown leather band looks good and should last. I used saddle soap to protect it from moisture. If only it had a rotating bezel....oh well, can't have everything. Haven't had it long enough to check accuracy, but hey, it's Quartz, so like most, it should keep okay time.
on November 7, 2015
Love it! Worked beautifully out of the box. Substantial wrist band that will stand the test of time. Yes, the face is large, but that adds to the beauty for me.
The time and date were very easy to set, pretty much standard means of doing so. Two positions on the stem, fully out for the time, middle for date and day. Setting the day of the week was a bit of a challenge as the directions were not too clear. A little trouble with the translation on the manufacturer side of things I'm thinking. But once I figured out that turning the stem the opposite direction from setting the date did the trick it was easily done.
Bravo!
on June 12, 2015
Love this unique design. The watch has a really balanced dial - maybe it's the 0 at the 12oclock position, but it just looks strong in real life. Nice strap for the price that should break in well. Very pleased with this purchase!
on May 2, 2016
As an avid collector of vintage mechanical watches I wanted a daily watch to replace my 1988 Seiko 7002. This has fit the bill perfectly! I replaced the strap, because in my opinion it was a bit tacky- although very well made. As you can see I replaced it with high end nato strap in army green and have not looked back. I have had this watch since Jan of 2015 with 0 issues. I might be inclined to purchase another AVI-8 if they weren't so bold in their "homages"
review image
on April 21, 2016
Looks great but heed the reviews about commonly defective. Mine was defective, sent it in to get fixed and was completely broken, and Customer Service ignores all attempts at communication: phone, email, messages. Definitely not worth the premium price, and company does not stand behind their product! DO NOT BUY AN AVI-8 WATCH!!!!
on August 20, 2015
The watch is very attractive, and in fact, is the second one I've ordered. As luck would have it, this one was a Father's Day gift, and is defective. I just found out from my Dad that the second hand is not working correctly, but it is too late to return the watch through the normal Amazon methods. I have been round and round through the website trying to figure out how to return a defective product and get no resolution.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2014
When I open the box I knew it was a good buy (took my wife's advice on this one), the contrast between the strap and the dial was eye catching. The thickness of the strap gave the watch a more pilot look, I would not change anything except for the tiny manual that comes with the box. Overall this is freaking watch that deserves a 4 star.
on October 12, 2014
This watch is a gift to my son. When I have got the bag, then I thought I don't give it to him! :-)
He likes it also. The size and weight are correct, the design is great.
Good deal! :-)
on September 9, 2015
Very satisfied. It was easy to set time, date and day. and
began changing when owners manual said it would. So far
it is keeping accurate time.

See 1 answered question