5.0 out of 5 stars Most Flexible Shoe In The World!, December 16, 2012
This review is from: AVIA Women's A5781W Running Shoe (Apparel)
This avia shoe I bought is amazing. It is more stylish out of the box and is very feminine. I love the blue stripe. The shoe's heel is extremely comfortable. I know it might not look that comfortable but the little gaps give so much cushion. The cushion doesn't come on the inside like on most shoes but it comes from the outside. I think the shoe was made for people with narrow feet. That is tottally me. I have such a narrow foot that I cannot wear moccosins or anything of the sort. My heel just slips jp no matter what the size. Well anyway regarding the shoes they fit me perfectly so just have that in mind. I tried loosening it up for the review and it still fits me perfect. Also the shoes are not actually brown. They are black. Overall you're foot will thank you if you buy this shoe under one condition. You're foot must be extremely narrow!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, March 21, 2014
C. Felice (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Love these shoes. Very comfortable. I am bummed that the stitching has started to come undone at big toe. This has never happened with this brand before. I can't exchange because I wear everyday. Guess I'll go to shoe repair. My only complaint

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, March 11, 2014
This is my second pair of these... love them! I had a pair, wore them almost every day for a year to workout (run, kickbox, aerobics) but finally my pinky toe was popping through on each shoe. So... I ordered a second pair. Love them, they're super comfy, they fit as expected, and are reasonably priced. Great shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and lightweight, November 6, 2013
These shoes are better than expected. They're very comfortable, light, and look good. And the price was great! (would not be a good fit for someone with wide feet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, June 21, 2013
These sneakers are great for people, like me, with wide feet who want a lot of cushion but hate big clunky sneakers. I also have high arches & these are very supportive.
Excellent sneaker!