Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2014
I personally don’t like these deodorants. They have a funny smell and not like the AXE dark temptation. I love Axe products but this one didn’t do it for me. I wish I wouldn’t have purchased more than one because now I am stuck with them. I guess they make a nice gift to somebody else. This one is very sticky and feels harsh on my underarms. Though, once I wear it, it lasts for 24 hours at least. I just don’t like the fragrance. I would recommend Dark Temptations or Apollo. Those are nice!
on July 10, 2013
With all the new scents coming out from this brand, the big chain store we go to seemed to shrink the stock and now no longer carries Clix in the solid altogether. Still looked around for it in other stores but same thing, only the new kinds are there. This brand is one that my husband isn't allergic to and the type of solid and scent seems to be his ultimate favorite. Meanwhile, I still looked in the stores, hoping, and it was very frustrating to purchase several kinds for 'trial and error' until I looked here for this. Wish I just looked here on Amazon sooner to spare myself the drama! If you are familiar with this one and also can't find it, definitely get it here and the price is decent. Very happy with this purchase. No melted or damaged ones in my pack, everything's great with these and will order again when they run out!
VINE VOICEon March 11, 2008
TThis deoderant really has a light , pleasing fragrance.

It goes on dry, so it's not messy.I never liked having wet cold under arms and the wait of having it dry.

This has a clent scent.Mine doesn't indicate if iit's for men only, but judging by the black package maybe it's meant for men.

I think ladies would probably enjoy wearing such a clean and fresh scent too.

I highly recommend this anti-perspirant & deoderant.
on July 24, 2013
I wish they hadnt stopped making the Clix line. This was my favorite fragrance and I cant believe they discontinued the line.Axe works very well
on September 20, 2013
It was exactly what I wanted. It arrived on time and well packaged, I think they are phasing this product out because I couldn't find it locally - certainly not at the price they offered! I will definitely look to these folks when I need something again.
on November 23, 2015
I would give this a higher rating as I like this product, but as they have stopped making AXE Clix the price has gone up dramatically. In 2014 I ordered 6 for $29.94, and in 2013 I got 4 for $16.29. This most recent order was for 4 and the price was $35.99, that is more than double than the 2013 price.
on December 23, 2012
I have to be careful which deodorants I use as certain fragrances/formulas will make me break out. I have tried dozens and this is great, works well, and most importantly doesn't irritate my skin.
on August 21, 2013
I regularly use this product and this deal is better than buying one at a time. The only problem I had was it seemed that some of the product had melted during storage or shipping.
on January 20, 2014
Unfortunately this product is discontinued so I cant find them in stores. Bought this and now I probably have DEO coverage for the next 6 months. Awesome.
on August 30, 2013
Have ordered before and product is good at keeping me dry and odor free. The scent is a little strong but it lightens up as the day goes on.