5.0 out of 5 stars This Product Works!
Published on August 20, 2010 by S. Webb

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work... :(
Unfortunately, after following the instructions and giving it a couple months, this product did absolutely nothing to relieve my symptoms and/or prevent infections.

Published on August 22, 2012 by Jackie

5.0 out of 5 stars This Product Works!, August 20, 2010
S. Webb (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I had several doctor visits due to a recurring fungal skin infection. It is very humid where I live and my dermatologist told me that they are fairly common in warm, humid areas. I had tried various prescription creams, antifungal sprays, and powders but the problem kept coming back and in ever larger areas. I started taking these five days ago; I was desperate by the time I found them, almost crying from the pain and constant itching.

By the second day I had already noticed a difference. There was less itching, tenderness, and dampness. Today there are no symptoms at all. For the first time in a few weeks I can wear my bra without pain. I have been taking two pills three times a day and I will probably continue for another five days. Then I will go to one pill three times a day. But I can honestly say these pills WORKED!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the symptoms and works quickly!!, October 17, 2012
This review is from: AZO Natural Yeast Symptom Prevention & Relief. , Lactose Free, 60 Tablet Box (Health and Beauty)
This product does as it says which is it helps relieve the SYMPTOMS but DOES NOT treat the infection. Some of the bad reviews are people claiming the infection "came back". It did not come back, it never left. This product will make you feel better and relieve the itching but you still have to take something else to cure the infection.

Monistat works great for treating the infection but burns like a b!$%# if you are irritated at all down there. So, my advice would be take this, relieve the itching, then take Monistat when you are less irritated 'down there' and that should cure infection and prevent the burning that can come from using Monistat on a sensitive area.

Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars AZO YEAST TABLETS, March 7, 2008
H. Freeman (CLEVELAND, OHIO) - See all my reviews
I adore this product. Since I began taking AZO YEAST my problems have disappeared. I have Multiple Sclerosis and Yeast and Bladder Infections are common.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without, March 11, 2012
North Gate Outlander (Houghton Lake, Michigan) - See all my reviews
All my adult life I have been plagued with yeast "issues". I found this product and just taking one daily, I can truly say the issue is resolved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, December 7, 2010
This product is amazing! I tried it out the first day and it begin to work almost immediately! I highly recommend this product to any woman that's looking for a way to cure their yeast infection quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow and Thank you from a Long Distance Runner!, December 6, 2012
Azo does what it says...fast relief and natural prevention. I am a long distance runner who sweats really bad. Even with showering several times a day, I am a constant sufferer of jock itch. Whats worse is each time this happens I have to use trial and error to find a medicine that works due to all the types of fungus out there. This time I was getting desperate after suffering through failed fixes for a couple months. Then I came across AZO. It works! For me it took about a day to start feeling relief and then a week or less for things to really clear up. I have continued taking the recommendation amount on the box now for a couple of weeks. Everything has returned to normal and I can comfortably start running again. I do suggestion using this product with a clean diet avoiding fungus like mushrooms and adding natural probiotics through food like plain yogurt. Flavor yogurt kills the probiotics.

Thank you for a great homeopathic fix.

If this review helped, please hit the like button.
by: kraisydave

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work... :(, August 22, 2012

Edit: As it turns out, the reason for my recurring yeast infections was diabetes type 2. This product may work on normal yeast infections, but if it doesn't, take yourself to the doctor. It could be something else, like it was with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOMETHING THAT REALLY WORKS!!!! HALLELUJAH!, December 21, 2014
I've had a vaginal yeast infection for a couple of days, by the 3rd day, the itching was almost unbearable and because my Dr's office was closed I ran to the urge care. The Dr (on Friday) prescribed me one (1) Diflucan to be taken orally, and a clotrimazole topical cream (WHICH DID NOTHING). 2 days (Sunday) later the itching and burning wanted to make me commit suicide. I saw AZO on Amazon's website and ran to CVS to pick up a box. Took two immediately, soaked in the tub, and five hours later, I am still without the itching. I have a slight burning sensation, nothing compared to what I had earlier, and I suspect that too will subside once the irritation clears up some. I just took my 3rd pill, and I am hoping when I wake up tomorrow morning the itching will remain gone, as well as the burning. I am so thankful for this product, and will continue to use on a regular basis. For me this was a last desperate step before going to the emergency room, since the burning was horrible, and the itching relentless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised! It worked in 3 days!, October 11, 2011
I used a generic 3 day suppository first, it did not relieve the symptoms, and infact may have made them worse! Desperate and unable to get into a Dr right away, I picked up the Azo Yeast pills, I did as directed and took 3 pills a day. At first I noticed nothing, and was disappointed, but bought the pills, so kept taking them. By the end of the third day I realized my itchiness was going away and the next morning it was gone altogether. I cont. to take 1 pill every day when I remember. It has been a week now and nothing!
Don't know if it was a coincidence and only worked b/c the 3 day suppository did its job or what, but I don't care! I will keep taking these! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 30, 2012
I have heard horror stories about over the counter products, and was trying to avoid a doctor's appointment just to get the prescription for the pill. I did a bit of research and came across this product. It was fairly inexpensive, and certainly cheaper than a co-pay and prescription, so I decided to give it a try. I have prime, and got the product the day after I ordered it (not even 2 days!). I took the three pills a day, per the instructions and in about 2 days I noticed my symptoms start to go away. By the 4th day, I was symptom free. I don't get these often, so I probably won't continue to take one a day, but it's great to know that I have this option! It worked for me, but be aware that the packaging does not guarantee a cure for your infection. I would absolutely say it is worth a try though!

AZO Natural Yeast Symptom Prevention & Relief. , Lactose Free, 60 Tablet  Box
$8.47
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.