Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on December 31, 2015
I purchased this jersey as a Christmas gift for my 8 year old nephew. It arrived a day early, which was awesome! He wears a size 7/8 in boys and I ordered the medium (10/12) for him. It is loose fitting and should also fit him next year. The material is more of a stretchy athletic material than a traditional football jersey type material. But it is great quality! I would buy again!
on September 22, 2015
AS expected and more... the one thing that I criticize is the fact that I was not able to look into a size chart for it. Had to look over the internet to guess the possible fit for me.

but at the end I am super happy and ready to rock this Jersey with a W on sunday... GO PACKS!!!
on October 8, 2015
A little large on the child, but ordered it as such to allow for the growing child to fill it out. For an 18/20, I'd expect it to be a little bigger than it is.
on January 20, 2015
Nice jersey...fit a bit big but I expected that. Arrived quickly as well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2015
Great item great quality and a great price.
on February 2, 2015
Great jersey! Thanks! I love it!
on January 20, 2016
my kid loves it! fits well.
on March 7, 2016