The Ab Lounge XL Abdominal Exerciser takes abdominal exercise chairs to a new level of comfort. The cool, breathable mesh seat, and durable rolled steel frame can support up to 275 pounds. Padded ISO-grip handles are comfortable to hold, and make the jackknife motion easier, particularly for beginners. Adjustable foot pedals easily accommodate any height from 4 feet, 5 inches and up. The new quick-release folding mechanism, with a lever not a hinge, make the chair a snap to fold- just pull back on the lever and fold. Additionally, the Lounge comes equipped with a focus strap, allowing you to perform the advanced jackknife movement by simply extending your legs. Developing your core strength will help you look better, feel better, and perform better in everyday life and play.
At whatever your level of fitness, abdominal exercise chairs allow you to strengthen your core abdominal and back muscles with a full range of motion and improved form. Abdominal exercise chairs help you maintain proper alignment, and efficiency of movement by supporting your head, neck, and back. If you have trouble getting down on the floor, and find traditional stomach crunches awkward and uncomfortable, abdominal exercise chairs make exercising your core accessible. Additionally, you can rest comfortably between repetitions, watch TV, or just lounge on the chair.
- Cool, breathable mesh seat
- Padded ISO-grip handles on each side of the top of the Lounge make the jackknife motion easier, particularly for beginners
- Adjustable foot pedals move with you for extra comfort, and can accommodate any height from 4 feet, 5 inches and up
- New quick-release folding system works like a snap- just pull back on the lever fold
- Focus strap, allowing you to perform the advanced jackknife movement, by simply extending your legs
- Fitness expert Rosalie Brown's new AB Blasting DVD provides XL workouts for all fitness levels
What's in the Box?
Ab Lounge XL Abdominal Exerciser, an instructional DVD by fitness expert Rosalie Brown, and easy to follow healthy meal guides