Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LG Optimus G Pro Case, Abacus24-7 Leather Wallet Case with Stand, Black
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 26, 2013
Since the phone is so big, this case makes it look like a note book. I like the folding capabilities and that is has a card and ID holder. Even though I wouldn't put an ID in it I have put contact info in it in case I misplace the phone. I like that it's not as bulky as the other cases
Just had the phone it the driveway. Phone broke. The problem is the "hard plastic" holder did not protect the phone. Got a replacement phone, took the hard plastic holder out and glued a better protective hold that covers the corners.
on January 10, 2014
The picture shows its a normal looking wallet but there is no black in it and no see through place for your card to go. Also the magnet that keeps it closed is on the wrong side which is extremely weird and inconvenient when using the kickstand. I wouldn't suggest buying this to anyone because its not what is advertised, its much crappier.
on December 4, 2015
It's a wonderful case! I've had it for about a year, and will admit that I am clumsy so maybe I am at fault for this, but after every drop a piece of the plastic that holds the phone would chip off. When it was all intact, though, it had a very sturdy hold on the phone. I wish that the dollar bill slot was big enough to hold flat bills instead of folded, but other than that it's been a wonderful case.
on September 23, 2013
The phone case is a good case, not too bulky around the phone, and is relatively sturdy, yet still flexible. It fits well around the phone, your camera and speaker will not be blocked by the case. It is also just large enough around the edges that if you were to drop the phone, most of the impact, as long as the case was magnet-closed shut, would hit on the case, and your phone would have very little impact. This case has saved my phone in a lot of long drops and falls.

The case itself is decent quality, it is cheap, mind you, but still very functional at a basic level. The outer stripping of the fold for the magnet may come off the seam, but other than that, the case has survived very heavy usage quite well.

You cannot fit more than 2 cards (credit card size) in each slot and have any cash and expect the magnet to hold the case shut well. The front pocket, with the plastic see-through part, is sticky. It is difficult to get whatever card you put into it back out again. Keep that in mind if putting your heavy-usage cards in that pocket. Also, there is an actual holster connected to the case on the inside right face, and once you get your phone in it, it is difficult to get it back out. The holster itself is cheap plastic, it will probably crack a little if abused or even under heavy usage, as the inside corner of mine did. The large pocket underneath the left face is not quite large enough to hold folded-out bills, so you may have to fold your cash to fit it, which may be too much for the magnet to hold shut.

Overall, this is a good functional case, especially for the price, if you don't have too many cards for the pockets.
on January 18, 2016
So far I am happy with this case. I am curious how well it will wear. My biggest concern is whether the card slots will stretch to where my cards will just fall out while im using my phone. Time will tell...if it happens, ill update this review.
on September 10, 2015
Love this case. It gives my phone a sleek look and i dont need my bulky wallet and my phone. Everything is together now. Oh by the way, wireless charging is NOT affected by leaving in this case so it was an automatic 5 in my book. You will not be disappointed.
on March 10, 2016
Bought one when I first got the phone and it's survived three years and two grandkids. Well... almost. Which is why I just bought a replacement. Even though the phone was quickly discontinued, glad to see they still had these.
on May 23, 2014
Well made, no complaints with the product construction. Will carry several (say 2 to 4) DL, CC, etc; but not convenient for folding money. I had hoped that with this I could leave my wallet at home. Not yet, not so far, will likely give it another trial one day soon. Using the Double Layer Fusion Cover for now, and like it better than I anticipated.

The absence of a kick stand function was a big minus.

Still this is a well made and attractive case. For the price, give it a try.
on August 21, 2015
Great product! I like the smooth finish and soft texture. The pocket book works as advertised and it holds my LG Pro E980 securely, stands upright to view phone vertically and horizontally, and lays flat when opened. The magnetic closure is a plus. However, you can only put four cards and approximately 12 folded bills (unfolded dollars do not fit in the Abacus24-7) in the pocket book before it becomes difficult to close.

I would recommend it if you need a professional and secure pocket book for your LG phone.
review image
on April 23, 2014
I love it! functions as a wallet and a phone carrier. I dont have to carry a wallet anymore since this one carries my debit card and ID. also has space for other things as well. Leather is of high quality. has magnetic latch so it catches everytime.

I like this amazon buy!!