Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on June 8, 2010
Hi,

I've tried a lot of shampoos (including all-naturals) in my day and while my hair may feel and smell good, I've found that 95% of them leave my scalp dry and itchy, even with conditioning. I came across this shampoo in a salon/ salon supply store and bought both the shampoo and conditioner and have found it to be the BEST shampoo I've ever used. With no sodium laurel/laureth sulfate, yucca, germanium, wild mint and 100% vegan, it give my hair great body a nice tingle to my scalp that prompted me to buy this online when I couldn't find it in the store where I originally purchased it.Abba Pure Moisture Shampoo 8.45oz

There's a moisturizing conditioner too, that a wonderful compliment to the shampoo. ABBA Pure Moisture Conditioner 6.76 oz.
on October 25, 2010
I have been using this conditioner since it came out. It's probably almost 20 years by now. It was called Moisture Scentsation. I was devastated when I saw the new packaging and new names for these products, thinking they changed the formulas, like most companies do. I don't know why companies try to fix what is not broken, but new marketing college grads probably want to make up their own stuff! Well..........I am thrilled and a half......to see that this is the same formulation (I am ordering it and I am hoping to find that I am not incorrect). This is the best for coarse hair, brittle hair, over dyed hair, thick unruly hair, and maybe even very curly hair....which I don't have but it seems that it would be great for that, too. My hair is not overly heavy and waxy after using this like SOOOO many other products. I use a simple shampoo with this that makes my hair squeaky clean first. Then this is all you need for shine, workability, and softness. This is a great product and it tingles when you use it and smells great. Fantastic that it's still here!
on September 5, 2013
great shampoo. really great for dry, thin hair. I have alot of hair, but it is fine, and it is hard to find a hair product that keeps my hair moisturized. love this shampoo, but it will burn your eyes. tingles when you use it.
I used another shampoo after this, and it left my hair dull and weak. this shampoo is the best!
on December 1, 2009
i'm on a mission to regrow my below the shoulder, type 3b/c curly hair another 3-4 inches. i decided to use as natural as possible, eco-friendly products...especially no-sulfates! i was using loreal's sulfate-free shampoo but it has so many strange ingredients that it made me a little uncomfortable. because i'd previously used abba scentsations conditioner i decided to try the shampoo. long story short... pure moisture shampoo kept my dry ends soft BEFORE i conditioned. so it's a keeper for me!
on September 21, 2015
Great Scent, moisturizes my hair, and feels like the best shampoo I've used. This definitely gives me softer hair than the typical shampoo. Leaves my hair feeling more moisturized than before I washed. This also has a fresh but slightly sweet peppermint scent that is very refreshing! Amazon seems to have the best price on this from where I have looked.
on June 3, 2013
This product is great if you have relaxed hair - it's probably great for any type of hair. I am especially happy that I found the very large size to purchase. I saved a lot of money. I will continue to use Abba products going forward. My hair consistently looks and feels great.
on March 11, 2016
I love the light fragrance, and my hair feels so clean and healthy after I use this shampoo. This was recommended by my hairdresser for my thick, coarse, colored hair and I've been using it ever since.
on July 22, 2010
this is an amazing product and i have been using it for the last 10 years.this size is no longer available at the beauty stores. i am happy that i have found it on line! thank you for sending it to me promptly.
on September 21, 2014
Years ago, my hair had been permed and colored so much that my hair was dead. My dear salon owner, Christy Weeks, In St. Augustine, recommended Abba moisture shampoo. It worked! And I have continued using Abba, even though the only source at this time seems to be Amazon.com. Thanks Amazon
Note: I bought two, thinking they were the small size. I'm 79. I don't need 67.6 ounces. How do I return one unopened bottle?
on February 20, 2013
Great smelling mint scent. Makes your scalp tingle and lathers up really well with just a little bit.
Biolage used to be my favorite shampoo and conditioner until I got the abba Moisture shampoo and conditioner. Especially for normal or fine hair, if you use the shampoo and conditioner, your hair will come out like silk and lay perfect (with no weighed down residue feeling) after a blow dry!

One note I will make is that this is a new replacement product for the smaller more potent (and expensive) abba Moisture Scentsation shampoo. It is only a little less potent. You may have to use a bit more to get the same effect, but its worth the cost savings if you're not rich. If you are rich, get the older slightly better products here before they are gone. They got discontinued from what I understand due to this product replacing it.