5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, September 20, 2008
This review is from: "Abby the Alley Cat - Staying Safe from Dairy" (Paperback)
We recently purchased the book Abby the Alley Cat: Staying Safe From Diary for my daughter who we recently found out has multiple food allergies. She loves it. I like that it puts a positive spin on refusing dairy, rather than making it sound like she's missing out on something. It is empowering for her to have that reinforcement and there is a great reminder that there are yummy things that she can eat that are safe. The book is also beautifully illustrated. My daughter's favorite picture is of the french poodles. Even my boys, who don't have allergies, love this book. I highly recommend this book and all three of my kids agree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, February 24, 2010
This review is from: "Abby the Alley Cat - Staying Safe from Dairy" (Paperback)
My daughter loves this book and will become instrumental in teaching her about her allergy to milk. Recommend for parents of children who are allergic to milk. My daughter is 2, but it's never too early to start!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent book, weird pictures though, May 2, 2011
This review is from: "Abby the Alley Cat - Staying Safe from Dairy" (Paperback)
It's a bit over our daughter's head at this point, but she just turned two so...can't expect too much. The words/story work fine but the illustrations are a bit odd...

"Abby the Alley Cat - Staying Safe from Dairy"
"Abby the Alley Cat - Staying Safe from Dairy" by Myronie McKee (Paperback - June 18, 2008)
$14.95 $13.26
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.