ER 15 Seasons 2000
Amazon Instant Video
1. Leave It To Weaver When Anspaugh decides to retire as chief of staff and return to surgery, he appoints Romano as his replacement. Greene expresses reservations about the decision, but Weaver does not support Greene. Romano makes Weaver the new chief of emergency medicine.
2. Last Rites After his mother's funeral, Dr. Greene comforts his father (JOHN CULLUM) in San Diego. In Chicago, Romano surprises Corday by appointing her associate chief of surgery. Corday treats Elaine, Carter's lover, for breast cancer.
3. Greene with Envy A recommendation from Weaver allows Jeanie to have temporary approval as a foster parent for baby Carlos. Reggie and Jeanie get married. Lucy and Kovac talk with a young woman whose husband they believe is very dangerous.
4. Sins of the Fathers Hathaway befriends an out-of-work waitress, Meg (MARTHA PLIMPTON ). Seven-months pregnant, Meg cannot afford prenatal care. Hathaway invites her to the hospital, performs free tests and helps her interview for a job in the cafeteria.
5. Truth & Consequences A prank in a high school science class goes terribly awry, injuring a teacher and several students. Hathaway discovers Meg's drug addiction. Weaver and Greene notice Lawrence gets easily confused.
6. The Peace of Wild Things Benton informs Carla that he is Reese's father no matter what. Jeanie resigns because she wants to stay home and take care of her son. Greene and Weaver use a fake patient to convince Lawrence that he needs help. Lawrence resigns.
7. Humpty Dumpty Weaver tries to save the life of a rape victim while Corday struggles with feelings of disdain as she is forced to save the rapist. Cleo treats a teenage alcoholic boy whose alcoholic mother refuses to recognize her problem or his.
8. Great Expectations Complications arise as Hathaway delivers twins, Tess and Kate. Greene, Hathaway's Lamaze coach, rushes to the hospital to be with her during the delivery, leaving a disappointed Elizabeth to spend Thanksgiving alone with Greene's father and Rachel.
9. How The Finch Stole Christmas Kovac and Haleh take care of Hathaway's twins so the new mother can finally get some rest. The job transfer for Carla's husband does not get approved allowing Reese to stay in Chicago. Lucy endeavors to get a heart transplant for a young woman and goes to…
10. Family Matters In order to get her paitient to tell her the location of a missing body, Corday agrees to grant him a fatal wish. Kovac befriends two brothers. He tells Weaver that his wife and children died in the Bosnian war. Former medical student Deb Chen returns to…
11. The Domino Heart Lucy's patient finally gets a heart transplant but does not survive. The transplanted heart will now go to another recipient. Greene interferes in a gay domestic situation. Corday tricked her patient who murdered several women and now he's being transferred…
12. Abby Road Two boys brought in after a fight at school leads Cleo to discover that one of them has been injecting himself with hormones. Hathaway's obstetrics nurse, Abby Lockhart, joins the ER as a third year medical student on an ER rotation.
13. Be Still My Heart Kovac tells two mildly injured children that their parents did not survive a car accident. Greene, Corday, David Greene and Isabelle go out for a special dinner, and David Greene and Isabelle sing a duet onstage.
14. All in the Family Irritated by a raucous Valentine's Day party in the admittance area as she comes on duty, Weaver attends to a few situations before entering the horrifying examination room where Carter and Lucy lie in massive amounts of blood, almost dead from numerous stab…
15. Be Patient Kovac witnesses an accident and saves the young victim's life. Carter slowly recovers from his brutal attack and undergoes excruciating physical therapy. Hathaway helps two sexually active 14-year-old girls.
16. Under Control Even though he suffers from intense pain due to his stabbing injuries, Carter returns to work and prescribes a controversial procedure for a suicidal patient. Greene tries to convince his father to undergo cancer treatment.
17. Viable Options Chen's patient refuses to reveal to his daughter that she might have inherited a terrible disease from him. Weaver defies Romano's authority and performs a procedure that gets her suspended. An available kidney causes friction between Corday and Kovac as…
18. Match Made in Heaven After Corday refuses to perform exploratory surgery on Cleo's patient, Cleo enlists Benton's help, infuriating Corday. Abby cares for a pregnant woman with five children who wants an abortion. Greene lovingly tends to his dying father at home.
19. The Fastest Year Carter seeks psychiatric help because he can't sleep. He then visits the wife of his attacker. Weaver returns to work after her suspension. Hathaway and Kovac share a kiss.
20. Loose Ends Weaver reprimands Carter for doing a dangerous procedure without consulting Kovac. She also talks to Hathaway about Hathaway's lack of focus on the job. And while treating a 6-year-old patient involved in a minor car accident, Malucci and Cleo discover the…
21. Such Sweet Sorrow Greene prepares to bury his father. Chen worries about Carter's mood swings. After witnessing the interaction between a dying woman and her family, Hathaway realizes she wants her family together and flies to Seattle to join Ross.
22. May Day As the result of a school shooting, Kovac and Benton care for the gunman and his victims. Abby discovers that Carter has been illegally injecting pain relievers. Greene and Weaver confront Carter about his problem, and Weaver orders him to enter a drug…
|Starring||Anthony Edwards, Noah Wyle|
|Supporting actors||Julianna Margulies, Laura Innes, Alex Kingston, Kellie Martin, Paul McCrane, Goran Visnjic, Maura Tierney, Michael Michele, Erik Palladino, Ming-Na Wen, Eriq La Salle, Yvette Freeman, Giuliana Santini, Dirk Blocker, Conni Marie Brazelton, Victor Campos, Laura Cerón, Deezer D|
|Producers||Penny Adams, Christopher Chulack, Michael Crichton, R. Scott Gemmill, Patrick Harbinson, Jonathan Kaplan, Mike Salamunovich, Teresa Salamunovich, Wendy Spence, Richard Thorpe, Vicki Voltarel, John Wells, Lydia Woodward|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
ER was a great show and its nice to watch tit from time to timePublished 7 days ago by Miguel A. Elizondo
There are some great episodes on season 6. I like that the discs are only one sided.Published 2 months ago by Joetta R. Wilson