Dance Moms 6 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Everyone's Replaceable The departure of Cathy and Vivi-Anne creates an opportunity for Abby to change the make up of her dance group with a big open audition. Holly's busy career schedule forces her to miss Nia's rehearsals and competitions, which Abby sees as a lack of Dance Mom…
2. Return Of The Candy Apples Abby's dancers go head to head against Cathy's Candy Apples, but this time Cathy makes sure her dancers are unbeatable even if it means cheating. Cathy sets a poaching trap for the Dance Moms by inviting them to an anonymous cocktail party.
3. Brooke's Turning Point Brooke tries out for cheerleading leaving Abby and the dancers in the lurch the day before a big competition. Abby's mother undergoes emergency surgery leaving her caught between her ailing mom and an out of town dance competition.
4. No One Likes A Bully Abby choreographs a bully themed dance that sends Holly over the edge. ALDC is shaken-up when Abby replaces cheerleader Brooke with a new girl and switching girls in and out of dance numbers which sends the Dance Moms into a frenzy. Meanwhile, Brooke learns…
5. Burn, Pom Poms, Burn! Brooke's return from cheerleading to ALDC leaves no room for Peyton so Dance Mom Leslie takes her to audition for the Candy Apples. Abby gives Kendall her ALDC jacket and announces that she is officially off probation. Now that Kendall is off probation,…
6. Jill on the Rampage It's "solo week" and Abby is fed up with the moms complaining about costumes so she makes them design new costumes for their kids...but Jill has a closet full of costumes that Abby has never seen before. Cathy holds a big open audition to supplement her…
7. Bullets and Ballet The Dance Moms go ballistic when Abby choreographs a flashy private eye number complete with guns. After Christi and Kelly catch Jill chatting up a former Dance Mom, they're determined to expose her as a studio hopper. Maddie finds herself on the bottom of…
8. The Runaway Mom After weeks of battling with Abby's Dance Moms, Jill studio hops to Cathy's Candy Apples. But...Abby and her ALDC dance team don't find out about Jill switching studios until they arrive at the competition where they discover that Kendall is going head to…
9. Topless Showgirls Abby's risque tribute to topless showgirls sends the moms into an R-rated frenzy. Meanwhile, back at the Candy Apples, Cathy secretly hires Chloe to appear in a local TV commercial for her husband's beef jerky business which is a smashing success...until…
10. Miami Heat Wave Abby is determined to turn up the competition heat when the ALDC leaves frigid Pittsburgh for sexy South Beach. After making it back into the coveted Trio, Paige must undergo foot surgery which sends the Dance Moms vying for the open slot like bridesmaids…
11. Melissa Pleads The 5th Christi and Kelly's persistent meddling in Melissa's private life sends the soon-to-be bride over the edge. Abby choreographs a gritty group number to bring awareness of the plight of the homeless. Principal Holly takes a leave of absence to dedicate herself…
12. Waiting For Joffrey The entire Abby Lee Dance Company is on edge when they learn a scout from the prestigious Joffrey Ballet will be attending the competition. Abby pits the girls against each other by creating two trios...who will go head-to-head. Nia pushes herself too hard…
13. Abbygeddon The dance season comes to a head when Abby's dancers compete in the Regionals and for a coveted scholarship to The Joffrey Ballet. Abby has the worst day of her life when one of her top dancers freezes and Cathy and her Candy Apples show up at the…
14. Abby's Most OMG Moments In this hour long special, Abby will count down her favorite and most outrageous moments from Dance Moms Season 2.
15. The Battle Begins At their last competition, Abby ran and left the moms and the girls at the show after Maddie froze on stage and they lost the group number to the Candy Apples. But now she is back!
16. Night of the Living Dancers Week-long tension between Kelly and Abby comes to a head when Kelly makes a drastic decision seconds before her daughters take the stage. As Maddie struggles with confidence issues, Melissa will stop at nothing to get her daughter back on top.
17. I Know What You Did Last Competition The cat-fight continues between Abby and Kelly after her daughters first receive unfair treatment and then are put on probation. When the other moms question Maddie's win last week, Melissa faces a cheating scandal.
18. Maddie Has a Secret The 25th anniversary of Star Power is so big there are two competition venues filled with dancers. Abby covertly enters Maddie in both competitions...but to avoid sending the dance moms into a frenzy, Maddie must keep the secret.
19. Abby's Dance-a-Thon: The Worst to the Best Dances Abby Lee Miller is never happy with second best. When the dance moms get in her way, things often go awry; when out of her way, her young dancers bring home the gold.
20. How Do You Like Them Apples? Abby and the girls are out for revenge when they go against Cathy and her Candy Apples for the first time this competition season. Meanwhile, Kelly decides to takes matters into her own hands when she secretly re-choreographs Paige's solo.
21. Worst Birthday Party Ever! Dance Mom Leslie is back and will stop at nothing until her daughter gets a solo. Kelly's birthday party is a disaster when a big dance moms fight breaks out.
22. Guess Who's Back? Everyone is completely shocked when Jill and Kendall come crawling back to the Abby Lee Dance Company. Jealousy rears its ugly head when the moms learn that Maddie lands the coveted acting role on "Drop Dead Diva.
23. Break a Leg With Paige out with a broken foot, Jill seizes the opportunity and spins into hyper-Dance-Mom-mode trying to get Kendall to replace Paige in this week s numbers. Meanwhile, Maddie leaves dance rehearsals to shoot her big guest role on "Drop Dead Diva.
24. Revenge of the Candy Apples When Cathy learns her Dance Mom Jill and daughter Kendal have gone back to the Abby Lee Dance Company, she plots her revenge at the next competition.
25. The Recital to End All Recitals Abby s annual recital for the Abby Lee Dance Company shakes up the studio and the dance moms when she assigns a style of dance they have never done before. Potential disaster then arrives when Cathy and her Candy Apples crash the recital.
26. One Danced Over the Cuckoo's Nest The arrival of a new dance mom and her daughter create a huge stir amongst the girls and the dance moms. With her broken foot healed, Paige gets the go-ahead from the doctor to dance in this week's important competition.
27. Solo Fever With Nationals next week, Abby must decide who will be dancing. To help make her decision, Abby assigns each girl, except Maddie, a solo and warns that she will be watching their performance like a hawk.
28. Nationals 90210 The Abby Lee Dance Company battling for a National title, this time in glamorous Beverly Hills. Cathy and her Candy Apples follow Abby all the way to the 90210, where the girls will have another shot at beating Justice and Vivi-Anne.
29. Dance Moms Reunion: Off The Dance Floor, Part 1 After the most tumultuous dance competition season ever, Abby and the Dance Moms reunite on stage to set the record straight. Unfiltered and unleashed, everyone gets the chance to tell each other what they really think...May the best Dance Mom win.
30. Dance Moms Reunion: Off The Dance Floor, Part 2 After the most tumultuous dance competition season ever, Abby and the Dance Moms reunite on stage to set the record straight. Unfiltered and unleashed, everyone gets the chance to tell each other what they really think ... may the best Dance Mom win.
|Starring||Holly Frazier, Nia Frazier|
|Supporting actors||Brooke Hyland, Kelly Hyland, Paige Hyland, Chloe Lukasiak, Christi Lukasiak, Gianna Martello, Justice McCort, Kerisa McCullough, Abby Lee Miller, Cathy Nesbitt-Stein, Vivi-Anne Stein, Kendall Vertes, Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler, Melissa Ziegler|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Mike Aho, Brianne Boscardin, John Bradley, Robert Caplain, Kimberly Chessler, Jimmy Chriss, Jeff Collins, John R. Corella, Jason DeLange, Aaron Fishman, Julie Frankel, Michael Hammond, Michael Hammond, James Mahan, Lindsay Schwartz, Natalie Solis, Bryan Stinson, Mark Tasaka, Adam Wright, John Carlo Zenone|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
My wife and daughter like this show, but to me, if poor taste was a crime, the people responsible for this show would be on death row.Published 7 days ago by S. Sanders
I like the show except for the change for the worse attitude Abby has! She will ruin the show because of the cruel way she treats the kids! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Patricia D.