Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition 2 Seasons 2013
1. Make It Count! With 11 of the country's most promising young dancers selected from more than 1,000 national title holders, this season of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition is back and bigger and better than ever.
2. Dare To Be You With this week's competition theme as "Dare to be You," all the dances are inspired by Lady Gaga. Under the eyes of this week's challenge choreographer Richy Jackson, the young competitors struggle to embrace their own originality.
3. Gods and Mortals Abby is the dance goddess of the week and the dancers strive to attain dance immortality when the theme is "Gods and Mortals." There are nine dancers left and the performers in last week's bottom group struggle to prove they deserve to be in competition.
4. Vegas Show Stoppers Las Vegas" is this week's theme and the remaining dancers are tested with styles they've never encountered before. One mom finally snaps and takes on Abby after she gives one too many criticisms about her daughter.
5. Anything Can Happen Abby decides to mix things up with the theme for the week being "Unconventional." Anything can, and will happen, starting with the remaining dancers battling Abby in a martial arts challenge.
6. On Broadway Judge Rachelle Rak, a veteran of "The Great White Way," leads the challenge for the "Broadway" themed week and blows the kids and moms away with her sassy moves.
7. Fairytales Come to Life The reward for the challenge this week is a private lesson with Abby Lee Miller herself, which some of the kids desperately wants to win... while others would do ANYTHING not to.
8. Wild West Showdown It's "Wild West" week and the dancers face off in Abby's O.K. Corral. Animosity toward one dancer is building and her mom goes all-out to defend her. Another dancer finally gets the solo her mother has demanded, but will it be her downfall?
9. Your Worst Nightmare With this week's theme of "Nightmares," the dancers tackle all kinds of things that go bump in the night... while their moms have trouble keeping their inner monsters in check.
10. Divas in the House It's "Diva" week and our dancers and their moms are happy to oblige. In a fierce dance version of kickball where the kids get to choose their dance styles one-by-one, leaving one unlucky dancer with the style no one else wanted.
11. Down the Rabbit Hole All of the dances this week are inspired by "Alice in Wonderland." With the numbers dwindling, the competition heats up more than ever and when one mom sabotages everyone, her daughter pays the price.
12. Meet Abby's Newest Ultimate Dancer It's finally time to choose this year's Ultimate Dancer. The finalists are so close they can taste it and they'll do anything to win the $100,000 and a scholarship to the Joffrey Ballet School in New York.
Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition Season 2 Sneak Peek Catch a FREE sneak peek of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition, before the new season premieres on Tuesday, September 3.
My daughter loves the silliness and drama and truthfully we get a big chuckle out of all of it!!Published 2 months ago by Mr. T
This is a good show for mother and daughter. You understand that moms are more important than dancePublished 5 months ago by cat
the kids are talented but listening to the screeching owl is undesirablePublished 7 months ago by cheryl b 2015
Season 1 was so good I didn't hesitate to buy season 2.
Seson 2 wasn't worth buying. Abby is more involved in drama outside of the judging. Read more
Jojo knows you need to sing, dance and speak to make it on Broadway--where she hopes to land someday. Read morePublished 17 months ago by iamrosie
Great exciting! Live the dance world! This is better than dancing with the stars ! I recommend it to any Abby Lee fan!Published 18 months ago by Mindie Sivey