Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 23, 2013
Hey, it works well... good value for the money. Looks great, especially at night. So far so good, it is a great conversation piece.
on August 23, 2013
This is a very unique way of telling time while at the same time projects a very cool look. I am very pleased with this product.

Bill R.
on November 27, 2013
I like this watch the instructions that came with mine were quite clear. For those who struggle-
- tap once to display current time
- tap 8 times and hold the eighth tap for 4 seconds to switch to Set Hours mode
- withing three seconds, start tapping once to advance the hour
- wait for three seconds, the watch will switch to
Set Minutes mode. The leading LED appears to be the minute you set it for. Within three seconds tap once to advance one minute and allow the watch to accept.
wait more than three seconds to switch to Set Auto Display every 15 minutes. If the 12:00 LED is lit, the watch will not display time automatically if multiple LEDs are lit, it will.
- Wait for the watch to go dark to finish setting well that's it I'am sure you'll will enjoy this as just as I'am enjoying it as I'am writing this.Courtesy of Abco deals .

Disclosure: Item offered free in exchange for a review, I'am open to negative and positive comment's
on May 7, 2013
This is the second watch of this type that I've owned (the first got stepped on and the crystal shattered - nothing to do with the watch's functionality). All brands of this type of led "light show," as I call it, are set the exact same way:

Step one: tap the face of the watch firmly 8 times and then hold with your finger until the white "hour" light starts blinking quite rapidly - this can take a few tries if your watch takes a harder tap to normally light up -- but it will happen!

Step two: tap the screen until the watch is at the correct hour and then hold down the watch face until the latest minute starts blinking rapidly.

Step three: You're going to, again, tap the watch face until you get to the correct minute.

After a few seconds the watch will go dark and when you tap it, voila -- the correct time!

It's a fun watch and it's fun to play around with with friends -- and it makes analog time fun again!
on March 25, 2014
I must say it's definitely a conversation piece. And its fairly easy to set and understand, and if you still don't get it,.. YouTube it. Now the reason for the 3 star rating is, if you accidentally happen to tap it in a random number sequences (like this little boy did to mine at the park) it will then go into somewhat of a demo mode. Which will still tell you the time mind you, but it won't go into its temporary sleep mode, instead the L.E.D's will then go into circus of blinks and flashes. Don't get me wrong, nice watch,.. bbuuuut more detailed instructions. I may have to see if removing the battery will send it back to default.
on April 3, 2014
Pretty much as described and at a good price. People are constantly stopping me because they don't understand how to tell time on it. Pretty fun to explain too.

There is a trick to setting it. Follow everyone's advice about how to set it, but while you are tapping the screen 8 times make sure to use your WHOLE thumb as if you were trying to imprint your whole thumb's fingerprint on the screen each tap. If you do that 8 times and hold on the 8th press, it will allow you to change the time. Pretty much anytime you need to tap the screen for any reason use your whole thumb for best results. Love this watch and I would recommend it to friends.
on February 18, 2014
My boyfriend loves this watch. I gave it to him for valentine's day and he shows it off to everyone. It has become his go to watch. I'll have to replace the band, it's too short. My boyfriend has to wear it on the last notch. I'm not counting this off on the rating because he's a big guy, we are used to making such adjustments and the original band is good quality.
on August 20, 2015
Love this watch, gets lots of compliments and people asking about it. Wish there was a switch on the side that disables the LEDs upon touch so it doesn't accidentally light up sometimes but for the price, definitely recommend it!
on January 6, 2014
This is the COOLEST watch I have ever had. The tap to 8 takes some getting used to. My problem was mis-interpreting what they meant by "tap". Actually proper skin contact will suffice. you have to break the field or whatever it takes to activate a touch activated device like this, but I found that my thumb making contact worked GREAT. Now, I have a wonderful conversation starter. It is truly unique and looks very futuristic when it's operating. I say get this and take their breaths away. Now...if it only came in a rectangular shape, I'd buy several dozen as gifts!
on February 18, 2014
I was surprised at the quality of this watch. I honestly was just expecting a cheap plastic thing. Turns out to be better than I even thought. I got this for myself, as I have a watch collection, I figured it would be a different piece to put into my watch case just to look at. By far, my cheapest watch, but i think it's cool.... Turns out i actually wear it once in a while. Although inexpensive it's neat. For the money why not? I like it. It's a pain too set though, but after a WHILE of playing with it, I got it set.

For the money, I think it's completely worth it.
Shipping was pretty quick as well