5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping my eyes on the road, well, trying to.....
Really basic design. I like the way it mounts. There is this hideaway lever. Holds all my different devices. A 30 gig Microsoft Zune, a Droid 2, an LG Spectrum, and a Nokia Windows phone. The claw type hold it has fits well. And there is a cool collar that tightens the movement. I'm very happy.

Shipping was as always, Amazon quick.
Published 1 month ago by Stingerssx

1.0 out of 5 stars not a great purchase
Not the greatest thing i bought..too small....phone shakes violently when going over 65...even when properly attached to window it comes loose....not a fan
Published 4 months ago by ok under circumstances

1.0 out of 5 stars not a great purchase, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Able® Universal In Car Windshield Mount for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Note 3 / S3 / S4 (Wireless Phone Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but one major problem!, June 25, 2014
For $6 this is the best mount you can buy. Unfortunately it shakes a lot just driving along. For example: using it as a GPS holder- it's awesome but to record videos while driving is impossible. (But that's not what it's designed for!) One EXTREME downside, when taking it off after it's been there for about 6 months, (the last month being an extremely hot summer) it left an extremely gloppy adhesive residue on the windshield that took about 20 minutes to clean off!

For $6 it's awesome, just remember it's major design flaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping my eyes on the road, well, trying to....., July 13, 2014

Shipping was as always, Amazon quick.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was what I was looking for, July 16, 2014
It's very usefull. Yes, It does shake when the car reach a high speed but, which one doesn't right? It perfectly holds my Samsung S4. I like It, It was what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cell phone holder for the price and holds in place!, July 29, 2014
I bought this to hold my phone while using the navigation. I was surprised that it held my Samsung Note 3 very well. Of course it does shake a bit when driving, but I felt it wasn't that bad. It served my purpose well and it's cheap! It also stayed on my windshield throughout the entire week I used it.

I bought a similar unit and I felt this unit was constructed better. Unfortunately I forgot this in my rental car, but again, it's a good thing that this is cheap!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is GARBAGE!, July 13, 2014
Did not fit my phine.
Does not work..does not look like the picture.
I got ripped off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Good. .........IM happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 9, 2014
Ok

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok, July 8, 2014
It holds the mobile phone just ok. It moves too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014