Ableware 704010000 The Patient Handler, Therapist Nurse and Caregiver
- Sling helps attendants aid patients in seating and reseating, transferring between bed, commode, or wheelchair, and standing up from seated position
- Can be used by one or two people for ease of positioning patient
- Two sets of hand grip holes for providing flexibility in lifting various size patients
- Polyurethane for conforming to patient's body while offering durability
- Measures 20-1/2 x 8-1/4 inches (L x W)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Ableware sling helps attendants aid patients in seating and reseating, transferring between a bed, commode, or wheelchair, and standing up from a seated position. The sling can be used by one or two people for ease of positioning patients, and has two sets of hand-grip holes that provide flexibility in lifting various size individuals. The sling is made of polyurethane for conforming to the patient’s body while offering durability. Polyurethane is nonconductive and has good abrasion, chemical, and UV radiation resistance. It is also resistant to oil, weather, ozone, heat, electricity, tearing, and various chemicals. The sling measures 20-1/2 x 8-1/4 inches/52.0 x 21.0cm (L x W), and includes instructions for use. (L is length, the horizontal distance from left to right; W is width, the horizontal distance from front to back.)
What’s in the Box?
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.