Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 14, 2005
This product is a timely innovation on nature's original anus stimulator: a long thing piece of smoothly polished ivory. I used to use pieces of ivory to stimulate my anus but found that I was coming up against too much environmental red tape. I'm glad that this product at least offers a rough approximation of my preferred product. Taking a cue from the Greeks and their appreciation of smooth white roundness (as masterfully respresented in ancient Greek busts), the anus stimulator offers a modern product with classical grace - a true rarity in this vulgar functionalist age of uninspiring anus stimulators.
33 comments18 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2015
Low quality product.
The cuff doesn't hold the metal and it's rotating all the time.
I have c6 injury - can't use it
on December 5, 2012
I bought this anal stimulator in the hopes that I could finally stimulate my anus somewhere public without being embarrassed about the mess and noise. Long story short, this anal stimulator worked great at first.. that is, until the 4th day when I went to a concert with my partner. Halfway through I decided to use the restroom because I felt that it was nearing that time. After a 10 minute trek I wound up in a stall and took my anal stimulator out of its sheath. 1,2,3 and it was in my anus doing its job however, I didn't feel anything. Now, I have a particularly weak grasp when it comes to anal proclivity.. so, I must say that evacuating my bowels was not exactly easy. I ended up pushing the stimulator too far into my anus to the point where I had actually lost it for several minutes. After panicking profusely, it promptly popped up and I put it straight back into my pocket as I didn't want to face this wild contraption again. I ended up leaving later that night, without having evacutated my intestines. Needless to say, the next day I wound up in the doctor's office suffering from an impacted bowel. I tried to return this unit but was denied by the company. I must say that I will not be using this product again.
22 comments8 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2004
I LOVE my anus stimulator. It is very... stimulating. I use it every day.
0Comment8 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse