Ableware Rotating Shower Stool, Adjustable Legs
|Price:||$48.46 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Round rotating plastic shower stool supports up to 300 lb. and provides seating in shower to reduce risk of falling and slipping
- Seat rotates 360 degrees in both directions for a greater range of motion
- Compact size fits into small areas, non-slip feet prevent the stool from sliding
- Can be assembled without tools
- 16" seat diameter, and adjustable legs raise or lower the seat to a height of between 16" and 21"
|Additional Features||AdjustableCorrosion Resistant|
|EAN||0742645014539 , 0884368322703 , 0881255299872|
|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||742645014539 , 884368322703 , 881255299872|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Maddak Inc.|
The Ableware shower stool can support up to 300 lb. and provides seating in the shower to reduce ... See more product details
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Rotating Shower Stool, Adjustable Legs.
Non-Rotating Shower Stool, Adjustable Legs
Designed to be placed fully inside the shower or bathtub.
Ableware Adjustable Shower Stools
Make Personal Hygiene Easier
Ideal for anyone who has trouble standing for extended periods of time or people who have problems maintaining balance.
- Provide a safe seat while bathing.
- Feature height adjustable legs and non-skid feet.
- All plastic; won’t rust.
- If it’s blue, it turns!
- Easy to assemble; no tools required.
- Support up to 300 lbs. (136.36 kg).
- Rotating model allows more freedom of movement and provides caregivers with easy access to all sides of the body.
|Adjustable Rotating Shower Stool 72715-2100||Adjustable Non-Rotating Shower Stool 72715-2000|
|Diameter of Seat||16"||15 1/2"|
|Width of Seat at Legs||18"||18"|
|Lowest Seat Height||17 1/4"||16 3/4"|
|Highest Seat Height||21 3/4"||21 1/4"|
|Product Weight||8.5 lbs.||8.25 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
The seat can turn in either direction so the user can safely reposition themselves without having to stand. Caregivers will especially appreciate how easily their patient can be repositioned, avoiding possible fall or lifting injuries. The four legs can be height adjusted from 16 to 21" to optimize the seat height for the easiest transition from standing to sitting
Because the stool is all plastic, there are no metal parts to rust and cleaning is easy with mild bathroom cleaners
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
YES! It fits our dinky tub. It might fit our dinky shower in a pinch.
Measurements: Seat: 16" diameter. Legs: between is 13 1/4". Across, diameter is 18". So in narrow tub just set it the 13" way.
Because it fits well and is pretty heavy for plastic , it is stable.
Swivel feature - don't know if really necessary or a good idea for all, but went for it. In a small tub you won't be doing 360's in it. but turning a bit to get something will save back strain.
Swivel feature can be removed by taking off the blue seat. Underneath is a regular stool.
VERY easy to adjust legs.
Assembly super easy EXCEPT YOU NEED A LOT OF STRENGTH. I had to call in the big guns to set the legs in. I'm not going to take off a star. Most people know SOMEONE who could do it as a favor, I hope.
I actually really like it.
Note: I also tried the Invacare Care Guard Tool-Less Shower Chair with Back from Amazon. (Suppliers and prices vary. This one was shipped by Amazon so free shipping.) My tub is just a hair over 17" wide at bottom but that chair was only stable in the middle of my small tub. Just did not work. See my review for more details.
Another item of interest to those new to this need for sitting in a shower-equipped tub might be the Carex White Bathtub Rail. Read my review of it for details.
**UPDATE AUGUST 10, 2013. *** It's still going strong. I don't "need" it but I definitely like it.
>>>It does leave rusty marks on the bottom of my fiberglass tub, They don't entirely come off. If I were a better housekeeper they might.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This stool is outstanding, you have the feeling of saftey compared to other chairs, my personal opinion. I am a heavy set man around 265 Ibs. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Keith Conklin
Very impressed. Sturdier than it looks. Putting the legs in was a challenge since I was afraid the plastic might crack, put it did snap in. Read morePublished 2 months ago by L. Fisher
Took about 1 minute to assemble and is very sturdy. It is the best I have bought , would highly reccomend.Published 2 months ago by Chris Kyriazis
I bought this for my brother. It's a little large for a shower in a bath tub but it works.Published 4 months ago by Roseann Ilstrup
The round design makes it fit perfect into a smaller tub/shower. Great for an old person in an old house.Published 4 months ago by Edward
Great product. Well made and very stable. I have owned it for couple of years now without any issues.Published 6 months ago by Simo Lachgar
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Health & Personal Care > Medical Supplies & Equipment > Mobility & Daily Living Aids > Bathroom Safety, Aids & Accessories > Bath & Shower Aids > Bath & Shower Transfer Benches
- Health & Personal Care > Medical Supplies & Equipment > Mobility & Daily Living Aids > Bathroom Safety, Aids & Accessories > Bath & Shower Aids > Bathing Benches & Chairs