Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 23, 2010
This book is brilliant. It's well-organized, clear, interesting, easy to read--everything a student could want. As a former textbook editor, I often have a hard time reading poorly proofread textbooks. This one is the bee's knees.
on December 31, 2012
This book is the exact same as the 8th edition. I used it in my Abnormal Psych class, and I had no problems. The only difference is the page numbers, this book has more information so if you're looking for a certain page or section, you'll have to go a bit further along in the book than your classmates. I wouldn't recommend it unless you need it for a class.
on September 18, 2010
This book is actually very easy to understand. It gets to the main point and great for class sources. I have this book for my class and i enjoy it. I understand it totally.
on January 20, 2011
on January 24, 2014
This book was in good condition and matched the product description. It has some writing and highlighting in it but not too much. Over all a good book for psychology classes.
on April 1, 2012
I only needed this book for one semester and it was a great buy. Strongly suggest to anyone needing help or studying psychology themselves.
on September 5, 2012
it is a good book, a lot of examples, fasinating. My professor recommended this book, he told me he followed the author's book very well.
on February 12, 2016
great book
on January 24, 2013
At the college I attend, the 8th edition was $180 and the used version was only slightly cheaper. I bought this edition hoping it would be similar to the 8th, and its just about the exact same!
on September 19, 2011
Book shipped right on time and I received it in a timely manner. The book was in the condition that was specified in the advertisement. Good book, really helped me in my class!!!!