Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

Price:$18.99 - $23.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 5, 2013
These run true to size or larger and are pre-shrunk so I have to swap the one I purchased as a gift. HEADS UP: These are vinyl ink which ordinarily you could turn inside out and throw in the wash, but since there is the same ink on the inside as well you'll need to hang dry. Vendor recommends hand wash and hang to dry. I think this shirt is worth it because it's is funny as hell but not everybody is going to love the idea as much as I do.
on March 27, 2016
My "Ask Me About My ADHD T Shirt Funny Squirrel Flip T-Shirt, has received a lot of appropriate laughs. I hindsight, I should have ordered one size up, only because it is difficult to flip. It is fun, but hard to operate.

I would suggest to anyone considering buying this shirt, you might want to order up one size unless you are built like the model. The fit is fine, but the flip is snug.
on February 2, 2015
My son in law loves it. Pulls it over his head every chance he gets. It has been washed many times and is a good quality. Delivery was as scheduled. Will buy from them again as there are more shirts I like!
on August 16, 2014
When you choose a larger size of the shirt, it doesn't get much longer, just wider, a lot wider than expected. After couple washes, it'll get shorter. At the end it's somewhat like a belly shirt. But it's a great fun shirt to share with your friends.
on April 23, 2014
Loved it so I kept it for myself. I am a HUGE ACDC fan and this, along with my GF's "squirrel" moments - perfect.
Tip: not a good thing to walk into a meeting at work and show them your squirrel. Choose your audience wisely when you use this shirt.
on October 17, 2014
There is a stigma placed on ADHD. Some people don't believe there is such a thing. I say they are morons and their is no shame in having ADHD. The more people talk about it, the more people will understand it. This shirt is a great way to to get the message out there that it is Ok to have ADHD. I little humor goes a long way.
on July 17, 2013
I bought this for my son who absolutely loves it. It's true to size and the squirrel picture inside makes for a fun surprise. Super for ADHD teens.
on April 7, 2014
It is pretty cool, I obviously like the message of it, its a fun shirt but the wording is a little off center.... I suppose I will grow to like it!
on December 30, 2014
Why not crack some fun at having some ADHD?????? For my son being made fun of his whole life for something he can't control. This shirt says shut your pie hole, and we love it!
on January 12, 2015
Just what I hoped for. My son loved it and despite my concern it would not get here in time for my trip home before Christmas it did with plenty of time. Thank you.