About Cruise's dating Rebecca De Mornay

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 17, 2008 3:37:31 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 30, 2009 11:26:33 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2008 8:56:57 PM PST
William says:
Interesting how none of his relationships have lasted (excluding current one with Katie). Is this because the women eventually tire of his scientology rambles, or do they see the weirdo depicted in the video that got leaked?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2008 5:03:30 AM PST
Mike Rophone says:
It's both...and more.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2008 9:59:35 PM PST
E. A Solinas says:
I'd say it's both, unless they are VERY easily led and/or desperate. I heard that Vergara got really weirded out by him.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2008 3:08:52 AM PST
What Relationships last in Hollywood forever? To much time is spent apart maybe on different sets, people change? People think being Mormom is controlling too, and they can have multiple wives, haha? I have done research on Mormons when you become one don't think of leaving or you'll be followed and hear voices, do ex-mormons commit harry carry from the harrassment, this is my point, the catholics, are all gay men in robes huh? All's we hear is scandal and lies or 1/2 truths about anyone until you have experienced help in one organization don't be scared just stay away from the one that scars scares you what is the difference, and dont worry none of us are Marrying Tom Cruise soon anyways, his wife is pretty cute maybe she is a keeper!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2008 4:08:41 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 19, 2008 4:13:49 PM PST
E. A Solinas says:
None of us are marrying Tom Cruise soon? I'd rather drink superglue, become a nun, and have my naughty bits removed than marry him.

And no, it is NOT correct that you only hear lies and scandal for anything you're involved in -- scandal may be the most prominent because people adore scandal, but in the case of religions like Catholicism, Buddhism etc, you do not need to have "experienced help" to hear the good they have done. And few religions NEED to deal with lies because their beliefs, because their core beliefs are right out in the open.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 17, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 19, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography
Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography by Andrew Morton (Hardcover - January 15, 2008)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (210)