Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ask About My Zombie Shirt T-Shirt #17 / #1337 (Mens Large)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 27, 2010
The tee shirt is true to fit, but you need to make sure it's big enough to pull over your head comfortably! I ordered the size my husband usually wears and it fit great, but he couldn't get it over his head! I re-ordered a bigger size and now he can get it over his head.
on April 4, 2012
I ordered this for my son for Christmas. While the shirt was a novel idea, and much fun, it was too small. I contacted BWild and then sent it back for a larger size in January. Several months later I realized I had not heard back from them. Upon writing, I was told that they never received my return. That was the end of it. Now I am out the cost of the shirt, the shipping, and I have nothing to show for it. VERY disappointed. (So is my son.)
on January 17, 2013
Can't wait to give this to my son that loves zombies. He is going to love it! I put it on to show a few people and this is going to be a hit with his crowd!! Great quality and what a fantastic idea! Can't wait to see his face light up when his birthday gets here!
on October 5, 2012
I bought this for my son, and he loves it. I took everyone's advice and bought a size larger than what I thought I would need. ~Make sure to do that or you will be disappointed.
on April 17, 2013
My boyfriend loves this shirt - it has gotten a lot of laughter and great reactions from it! Definitely buy one size larger since you have to allow room to lift the shirt over your head.
on March 29, 2013
It's ok, tshirt material is really thin and not of good quality. Item sorta is as described by seller. It's a bday gift that I have not given yet. I hope he loves it!
on July 14, 2012
Sure to get some laughs from everyone. Good quality. But like someone else said, be sure to order a bigger size to be able to comfortably get it over your head.
on February 2, 2012
A must have for Sunday night viewings of The Walking Dead. No well-dressed zombie apocalypse survivor should be without one.
on July 11, 2013
Follow the advice of ordering a size up so the inside can be shown. I fun gift for my zombie obsessed husband.
on January 22, 2013
The shirt is funny and original. My boyfriend really likes zombie stuff, so this was good for the kid in him.