Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
About this toy How should child be & what does it do?
asked by Margaret C. on June 9, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
It just play music with lights popping. It is nice. I think it is best for 4-5 monthd and up. When they are strong enough to hold it and can pudh the plsy button themselves.
noa answered on June 9, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It has been a while since I purchased it as a gift. As I recall you push a button and it plays about 5 different songs. It had a good handle for little fingers. It was cute and colorful but louder than I expected.
D J R S F answered on June 9, 2013

A
I gave it to my daughter when she was between 5 and 6 months old. The toy plays music and lights up. The handle on the side also functions as a teether.
gakkygreeneyes answered on June 10, 2013

A
Can you explain what you mean? The toy plays music tunes when the button is pressed also lights flash when music plays.
Kerron Khan answered on June 10, 2013

A
Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes is a musical toy that plays famous classical tunes which are supposed to boost a baby's learning. It plays with the push of a button. It has a volume switch and an off/on switch. I like it because it plays soft and slower lullabies and faster paced fun songs. I bought this for my little man when he was one month old. He has loved it from the first time he heard it play. He likes to watch the lights blink to the beat of the music. I would recommend this toy for any age. It is one they can grow up with and never tire of!
Sherry answered on June 11, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product