5.0 out of 5 stars The Foundations of Freedom
Published on July 8, 2011 by Konrei

3.0 out of 5 stars Folded? Seriously??
The document itself is great. I don't get the fake parchment either, but it goes well with the others I ordered. I am giving it a 3 star because it came FOLDED in an envelope like a letter. The other ones (Bill of Rights and US Constitution) came rolled in a tube. I was seriously disappointed.
Published 2 months ago by Trinity

5.0 out of 5 stars The Foundations of Freedom, July 8, 2011
Konrei "Everything I need is right here" (Boca Raton, Florida and Brooklyn, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address 1863 (Office Product)
This is a wonderful, inexpensive copy of one of the most important documents ever penned in this country. Anyone and everyone can afford this and should buy a copy. Reproduced as handwritten script on faux parchment, it is great for framing. As a child I had this, along with a Set of The Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and Bill of Rights on my wall, and learned to recite them.

4.0 out of 5 stars It says what it should, but why the fake parchment look?, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address 1863 (Office Product)
This is a reproduction of the Bliss copy of the address, the only one Lincoln signed and dated, with the lines readjusted to fit on two pages rather than the original three. I wanted a copy I could frame and put on the wall, and this one fits the bill nicely. But why the fake parchment? I believe Lincoln wrote it on a lined pad, white paper. So they've faked it to make it more "historical," I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Authentic Looking Document, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address 1863 (Office Product)
I've framed and matted this document and it makes a wonderful addition to the Americana hanging on my wall. A fantastic way to memorialize what must be the greatest speech in American History.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
nice

3.0 out of 5 stars Folded? Seriously??, December 24, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the document, October 29, 2014
This review is from: Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address 1863 (Office Product)
I love the document, of course. But had to lay it flat before framing because creases formed from being shipped without protection of a tube.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2014
This review is from: Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address 1863 (Office Product)
Sent as a gift to a grandson who is totally into the history of this country. He loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars USEFUL, November 24, 2014
This review is from: Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address 1863 (Office Product)
Great Historical fact to have around the house , or office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 9, 2014
This review is from: Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address 1863 (Office Product)
Very nice replica - framed for den wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars What to do with this gift?, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address 1863 (Office Product)
Very well presented. Not sure why I ordered it except my husband had it on his Christmas list. Have no idea what he plans to do with it - probably frame it and hang it somewhere. I'm betting it won't be our bedroom! Probably he will put it in the basement where he hangs - don't know why he wanted it but he's so hard to buy for that I sent for it immediately. I'm not big into history but apparently he is.

Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address 1863