Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Abroad, Revised Cover: A Travel Organizer & Journal Paperback – June 29, 2006
100 Young Adult Books to Read in a Lifetime
Amazon's editors chose their list of the one hundred young adult books to read, whether you're fourteen or forty...Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
- It packs easily. No wire binding to squish, no hard cover to bend.
- The vinyl cover can take abuse from weather, repeated pulling in and out of a backpack, daypack, or purse, being sat on, or drink spillage.
- It is narrow enough to fit in a pocket if you're writing and suddenly find the need to have both hands free.
- The paper is nice and heavy so it can take some abuse -- or a variety of media.
- It has separate sections for emergency contact info, addresses for postcards, a packing list, a proposed itinerary, an actual itinerary, a list of souvenirs to buy, places to see, things to do, people to contact, and all kinds of other information, while still leaving enough space to do some inspired writing.
- It has places to brainstorm your next trip and contains unexpectedly inspirational quotes from real travelers.
- It has little pockets inside both covers for transport tickets or other ephemera. It's the perfect size, for instance, to hold a boarding pass or train ticket.
- My favorite part -- and it's surprising how hard this is to find -- is that it has lined pages for writing plus about 10 unlined pages to sketch, stick stamps/tickets/beer labels, or otherwise fill at your own whim. It even comes with a sheet of sticky corners you can use for this.
I've purchased this journal for 2 separate trips and would buy another.
makes a great gift as well!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a neat little travel organizer with inspiration and lots of nooks and crannies to preserve your memories. I love it!Published on September 10, 2013 by Courtney Conn
Of all the journals I purchased, Abroad is my favorite. It is well organized and offers some explanation on enjoying your proposed trip. Read morePublished on June 12, 2013 by James Neglia
This is a great travel journal, I gave it as a gift to my niece who was traveling abroad for college. Read morePublished on February 27, 2013 by K5
This is a very insightful, interactive journal. I own a couple. The first one I actually used but the second one is more of a reference for me as I do my own journaling in a blank... Read morePublished on December 31, 2012 by Ari
I just purchased this journal for the 3rd time. This journal is unlike others that I have thought about purchasing. Read morePublished on February 25, 2011 by Sueann
Just got back from my second trip to Italy. "Abroad" was given to me before my first trip, and it was so useful I knew I had to have another one for this one. Read morePublished on October 6, 2010 by Karen C. Trahan
will purchase again for other trips - makes you think about things in a new way - make journal writing easier and quickerPublished on April 28, 2009 by ct reader
I've purchased this journal for two other trips and I love it. Small, lots of space to write in, elastic band to help keep things together, and good tips and cute anecdotes. Read morePublished on March 5, 2009 by Andrea Loewy
The notebook was perfect for my trip to Europe last month.. great tips and ideas, and plenty of space to jot the whole trip down..Published on February 18, 2008 by Jen