5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed
For the price of these tweeters, you've got to pinch yourself for how clear and loud these things scream. What makes them even better they're not big and noticeable,but the sound they put out, sounds huge.
Published on April 27, 2012 by Brendon

3.0 out of 5 stars alrigt
as long as u dont give these things to much power and hook them u; to something with an additional high pass filter they dont sound bad to be honest
Published on July 8, 2011 by living loud

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed, April 27, 2012
This review is from: Absolute TW-800 800WATTS MAX High Efficiency Dome Tweeter with Built-in crossover (PAIR) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it's a deal, May 10, 2012
I put these in my 1998 Jeep. They aren't a top of the line tweeter, but they also don't cost $100. They are pretty clear and include nice mounting brackets. And best of all, I'm not worried about getting them wet or dirty in my Jeep. Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome tweeters, April 24, 2013
I did not think they would be any good cuse of the price but I was wrong they work awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars clean, July 5, 2011
if ur amp dont distort at high levels you will like these. clean and i can hear high hat on drums like its in my car. love these. put 150rms to them. didnt blow. but had it on high frequency. sound good if u need decent tweeters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, February 11, 2013
They sound good. the install directions, not so much. If you are short on stereo knowledge, use you tube. You have to install the caps yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars work good, April 13, 2013
these work very good for what they are. put them in my grand cherokee, too bad the other speakers i bought weren't as good as these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really makes my subs sound good. I think I paid like $6, August 1, 2014
I had looked at these for about 2 weeks before I got them. I have 4 10" subs in back of my truck set and 2 6x9 in the doors. And a 1500 amp punching my subs. I had got to sets and could not be more happer with them. I put one set on each side of my truck above the window and the other set behind the set on each side of the truck. Really makes my subs sound good. I think I paid like $6.00 a set and if I know they sound this good I would had paid $20.00 for a set. I will be getting to put in other cars and truck. If you love to hear good sounds. This is a Must buy!! 🎶🎶🎼🎼❤️❤️👍👍👏

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, September 27, 2013
They work hard and good for the price, it is a good deal!! :) I'm so happy with the product. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars alrigt, July 8, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars sounds good but get really hot and burn all the way ..., July 10, 2014
sounds good but get really hot and burn all the way out using only an 80watt amp.If you love music they wont last!