Absolute Crisis on Infinite Earths american edition RIP-OFF!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 4, 2010 1:20:04 PM PDT
Did you know that the spanish version of Absolute Crisis on Inifinite Earths have 624 pages!!????. That's nothing... this is what it contains:

*Crisis on Infinite Earths 1 to 12
*Crisis on Infinite Earths: The compendium
*History of the DC Universe
*Legends Crisis (whatever this is)

Why on Earth the american version only have 464 pages??. There is a HUGE difference of 160 pages!!!!!. Plus, the fact that the spanish one contains History of the DC Universe and the american doesn't is just a slap in the face.

What's your opinion?

Posted on Apr 2, 2011 10:19:07 PM PDT
James C says:
eh.. the American version has 2 books?

Posted on Apr 3, 2011 7:45:25 AM PDT
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!.

The American version have 2 books inside: The 368-page Book One includes the full 12-issue maxiseries with an introduction by Marv Wolfman afterword by Dick Giordano, and creator bios.

The 96-page Book Two contains a compendium featuring the fullbehind-the-scenes story on the years-long making of the maxiseries complete with memos, notes, original plots and commentary from Marv Wolfman and Jerry Ordway.

The title of this thread is not really what I'm trying to say. I don't consider this edition a rip-off. In fact I think Absolute Crisis on Infinite Earths is one of the fines absolutes out there. What I was actually trying to say is that, when I found about the spaniard version had a bunch pages the american didn't, well, it was kind of... I don't know. Get it?.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 4, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 3, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Crisis on Infinite Earths (Absolute Edition)
Crisis on Infinite Earths (Absolute Edition) by Marv Wolfman (Hardcover - November 16, 2005)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (162)