Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day

The Abundance Book
Format: HardcoverChange
Price:$13.51+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 6, 2002
As another Amazon reader has written, this book will challenge your thinking-- both conscious and unconscious-- about abundance, prosperity, money, and your worthiness to receive. I recommend that you give it a try, for it can lead to more happiness, security, peacefulness and-- yes-- abundance and prosperity. And your expenditure will be modest: only $7 plus shipping. As you will see below, this book worked for me and gave me many gifts.
SUMMARY: Simply put, The Abundance Book defines God and God's manifestation within you (however you care to define these concepts) as the sole source of your prosperity. God is characterized as all-providing. (Note that this book can be used by agnostics and atheists as well as theists, in that the program can be modified to refer to God as the force of natural law, as the intelligent force in the universe, or in similar terms.)
While God must, of necessity, work through people and material events, you should not confuse these vehicles with God, the Source. Rather, you should allow God to work with you, inside you, and through you and others to bring you abundance and prosperity. The book, through a 40 day program, teaches you to incorporate these principles into your daily life.
WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I TRIED IT: I was laid off in the summer of 2002. I determined that I wanted to use a spiritual approach as well as conventional means to conduct my search for employment. I started the 40 day program on August 14, 2002. After the 40 days were up, I continued to read affirmations and excerpts from the book daily.
Initially, the program was difficult for me, for it caused me to realize that I had subconscious views that I was unworthy of receiving abundance, particularly in the form of money. I also had difficulty in believing the concept that I was a part of or a manifestation of God, and that God worked in me and through me. With time, these concepts became more and more comfortable.
The next thing that I noticed was a greater feeling of peace, security and calm acceptance of my circumstances. I continued to look hard for work, but became more comfortable with the belief that a job would come to me with time and that I would be taken care of by God until it did. This belief gave me a sense of comfort and ease during a very unsettled time, and allowed me to conduct my job search with more confidence and peace than I normally would have done.
This feeling of serenity also allowed me to use some of my savings to attend a conference related to my profession, to visit distant family, and to take a brief vacation. I also continued to make charitable contributions and made a financial gift to a friend in need during this period. These actions were very uncharacteristic for me, because I had been raised to worry about money, especially in lean times. Instead, this more liberal use of my savings left me feeling empowered. (Note, however, that I did not enter into any expenditures that would lead me into financial jeopardy. Confidence and peace should not mean foolhardiness.)
I completed the 40 day program in late September. Coincidentally or not (and I recognize that employers are more active in late September and October than they are in the summer) my resume began to get better response and I began to have more interviews-- a trend that continued through the autumn.
HAPPY ENDING: I accepted a job offer at 20% above the total amount of my previous salary AND bonus (and at an even higher percentage above my previous base salary). The salary is the highest that I have ever earned-- and this in a recession. In addition, I was told that I was selected for the position from a field of extremely well-qualified candidates and that the selection process was competitive.
I believe that The Abundance Book has helped me materially. More important, I KNOW it has enhanced my view of God and God's works, and made me into a happier,more spiritually evolved, more secure and more generous person. These last are treasures not easily gained. I am supremely grateful to The Abundance Book, to John Randolph Price and, most importantly, to God.
I hope that you buy The Abundance Book and follow its program. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
For the most part, most of us have had it "hammered" into our minds that there is "not enough" to go around. Not enough Love, not enough joy, not enough peace. We've been taught that maybe if we're good, maybe if God loves us enough, maybe if we're "saved" our reward waits for us on the other side of this life. I always wondered why it was that some people were rich and abundant and wealthy now and others, like my family had to wait.

Well, like the old saying goes, one day I just got sick and tired of being sick and tired. For some reason or another, I started questioning my beliefs. How many of us actually do that? Most of us just accept these hand-me-down beliefs without question and not only do we accept them, but we embrace them, and we embody them. We "make" them real. We can even prove to others why they are so very real. but do we ever stop and wonder why these beliefs are valid and true? Do we ever stop and consider that there are those people who are among us now who belief differently than us and are consequently having different experiences than us because of their beliefs?

Jesus Christ said, "It is done unto you as you believe...." That's a very empowering statement. How many of us have ever really pondered its significance? It is done unto you, unto me, unto us as we believe and the bottom line for many of us is not so much that there is not enough good to go around as much as it is that we're not good enough.

Think about. we have religions that "bully" us into believing that we're sinners, that we're unworthy, rotten, undeserving; that a lot of us are going to spend the afterlife eternally burning and roasting because we used our "free will" to think differently. But God is a God of Infinite Love, people. We can't even comprehend the word 'Infinite' because it implies something that goes way beyond our ability to comprehend. God is Spirit and that Spirit is everywhere present and always available and It is the Source of all that is seen as well as all that is unseen.

This little book will "train" your mind to think differently about money, about wealth, about riches. There really is no shortage to our good because our good is always right where we are. We place ceilings, limits, and restrictions to our good, but to God, there is never a lack, never a shortage, never a depletion of all that is good and beautiful and of good report and our good will begin to "appear" the moment we start believing in it. Truth is, our good is always present, but our limited beliefs veil our eyes from seeing all the opportunities and all the possibilities that are before us in each and every moment of each and every day.

I read this book, read it again, and read it again. I figured that I spent most of my lifetime believing in limitation and lack, what was 120 days of my life thinking about abundance, wealth, and prosperity? While reading each affirmation I would imagine money coming to me in large amounts. I would imagine it coming from expected as well as unexpected channels.And guess what? Money started coming in! Every day I received a little more. One day I even set the intention of creating a $1,000 and by the end of the day I received $1400 and it is all because I transcended my old beliefs about money and came to the realization that God wants each one of us to be rich! That's a blasphemous statement to some of you I'm sure, but think about it. From one little apple seed comes a multitude of apples. In fact so many apples can come from just one tree that many just fall to the ground and rot. God is lavish abundance. There is no poverty in the Mind of God. Think of all the things you can do with a lot of money. Does being poor really help the poor? Look at Oprah. She is incredibly rich and she does incredible things with her money. When you are rich, you can afford to think of good things to do, when you're poor, you're worried about where your next meal is gonna come from. Trust me, I grew up with a single parent who scrambled to make ends meet. I love my dad...I love everything he's ever done for me...but I am not going to adopt his beliefs that there is never enough.

We are good enough, worthy enough, and deserving enough to be rich, to be wealthy, to be abundant. Start seeing yourself as prosperous...start identifying yourself with God's Glorious Good...imagine your wallet or your purse filled with crisp 100 dollar bills, imagine your checking and your savings account filled to overflowing. Believe! And as you believe so shall it be done unto you.

Do not listen to the naysayers. Do not listen to those people that say that poverty is good. God is rich and abundant and overflowing with good. I know that there is more than enough for EVERYONE to be rich, successful, happy, and fulfilled...

What are you willing to believe?

Peace and Blessings.

john 'the Light coach'
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on April 25, 2001
I was browsing in a local bookstore and this 'little' green book sort of called out to me. I rarely buy a book that I don't thoroughly review first, but this book seemed to say, "Buy me". I'd never heard of John R. Price, or his philosophy and all I can say about this instantaneous purchase was that it was divinely inspired or directed. I read it, studied it and couldn't put it down for a month. I decided to follow the 40-day plan completely. It works. That is all I can say. Within one year of the purchase I changed to a more suitable career, improved all my relationships, eliminated all of my debt and more than doubled my salary. That was four years ago. Today, I truly prosper. This is one of those books that you want to keep on hand to read and re-read as situations come up that challenge you. This book makes a great gift, but give it to yourself first!
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Have you ever felt like you wouldn't have so many money issues if only you could get out of your own way? More precisely, have you noticed that possibly it's your core beliefs about money that set you up for feeling the presence or absence of it in your life? If so, you're fully primed for THE ABUNDANCE BOOK.
This book is perfect for anyone who is willing to consider the possibility that God (or divine spirit) exists fully and completely within each and every one of us, and that there is an innate energy of total prosperity implicit in this fact. In other words, we are divine beings who deserve to live prosperous, creative, inspired lives! If you can accept this premise into your core beliefs, and devote 15 minutes of each day for 40 days to writing down one of ten daily affirmations, you will have completed the John Randolph Price's Prosperity Plan.
This purse-sized book will give you everything you need to help you find the flow of money in your life, provided (1) you are willing to accept the basic premise that divine spirit is the source of money and resides within you, and (2) you are disciplined enough to spend 15 minutes each day meditating on the daily affirmations.
What I love most about working with this book and it's 40 day prosperity plan is that I noticed beliefs changing inside me that I didn't even know I had, until I started this program! I love the way this book stays so positively focused on the desired outcome that it blows away any inner critic or negativity. It's awesome!
on May 16, 2005
This Abundance book is REAL. If you have the courage to take a leap of faith and think outside the box, that is.

To discourage would be readers from the Abundance book would be a disservice. I have completed the 40 day plan and have been thrilled with the results. So much so, that I'm beginning it all over again. And am now online to purchase this book for a friend.

I too am an engineer. Luckily for me, I am an engineer with an open mind. No, I am not waiting for Mr. Ed McMann to drop from the sky and hand me a check. But if he did, I wouldn't shut the door in his face, either.

I do believe, however, that reading this book has given me a new outlook. More confidence, serenity and yes people, material wealth. Is it a coincidence that on the 40th day I received a job offer with better hours, greater potential and just when I desired it the most? Possibly.

But during the 40 day period I've received extra money, (additional side work I'd been trying to achieve for months prior). Purchased material for an addition on my home at prices I could afford. Received discounts on work done from contractor's because they'd rethought their price? And so forth. . .

Perhaps the individual's offering up negative reviews didn't give this book and the author, John Randolph, the respect and understanding they most certainly deserve.

To those individuals contemplating purchasing this little book, trust your own intuition. The world is full of nay sayers!

I'd like to offer a bit of advice:

Rather than, "Seeing is believing", try, "Believing is SEEING"! Maybe then, you too, can experience the infinite possibilites within our grasp. . .

Good luck, and God speed!!!
on April 25, 2005
I have to admit that at first I was skeptical of the whole "new age" thing, but I'm here to tell you that John is onto something. It took me quite a few times trying to get through the 40 days, but even when I didn't complete the process, I received blessings. My first incomplete attempt netted me $150 from a completely unexpected source. My second attempt happened when I was unemployed and upon completion of the 40 days I received a job offer at a salary of $50K. My next attempt helped gain me a raise of $25,000, which made my yearly salary $75,000. Thrilled with my results I tried it a third time and nothing happened instantly. However within the last 3 month I've seen my income go to $125,000! I attribute a lot of my success to God and hard work, but the book definitely helped me focus on the source of my prosperity and I'm proof that John's teachings work. There is no such thing as something for nothing, but if you believe and work hard towards your goals this book can help. Mr Randolph if you read this, Thank You!!!
on March 25, 2001
I discovered this tiny book 10 years ago at a psychic fair. The orginal book is now laying in shreds in my jewelry box. I was at a point in my life where I lost everything--I was literally homeless. I started following the plan. I rebuilt my life and with the help of this small book; I created a beautiful, prosperous life. John Randolph Price makes you write over and over again that no one person is in control of your life only a greater power. After you write the principles 10, 20, 30, 40 times, you not only believe; but a door opens and abundance literally flows into your life. Once again my life has taken a rather awful turn, but I know that if I follow the book, do the work and just let go I will find everything I have lost--again.
HALL OF FAMEon December 27, 2000
This little book provides a range of ideas for cultivating the consciousness of prosperity in easy-to-read pieces. Part One traces the message of prosperity down the ages, whilst Part Two contains the highly effective 40-day Prosperity Plan (also available as an audiocassette here on amazon.com) Part Three helps to condition the individual for a better understanding of the energy of money, and Part Four is a compilation of the author's writings on prosperity from his books written prior to 1987. I strongly recommend the 40-Day Prosperity Plan and suggest that the above-mentioned audiocassette be used in conjunction with this book. (Sample affirmation from this plan = "God is lavish, unfailing abundance, the infinite substance of the universe radiating in and through me. I am rich in consciousness, rich in manifestation"). The book presents ancient wisdom in a clear and attractive manner and following its advice will let the abundance flow to you in streams of plenty.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I have completed this 40 day abundance plan, and the abundance is POURING in! Granted, I had a "knowingness" all along, and a very willing mind. I truly believe the SOURCE is within, and there is no lack...God's will for us is peace love joy happiness and all the other wonderful things we desire. For most of us, this also lies in material possessions. Once you release your fear of money and fear of scarcity and know that God truly does have "cattle on a thousand hills," and that Christ came so that we could have life, and have it "more abundantly," and that he will pour you out blessings so plentiful that they will be "pressed down and running over," then you will begin to receive these gifts. Price leads us through these meditations to help us get back this belief that all of us already know, but have forgotten because we buy into the "scarcity" mentality. We somehow forget that its all GOD's and so its all ours too, because we are His and He is OURS!

When we trust in God (who is our Source within...and I believe He is that for all of us, whether you accept it or not) then we will also hear Him as He leads us to the career that will bring us the abundance...but who knows, your abundance may come in many different forms-not just career! And don't forget to seek Abundance in your health as well!

After about 30 days of the meditation, I had one of my biggest commission checks ever! And I feel really good going to my customers, because I know they are going to be blessed as I bless them, and I am not dependent on any one sale - because the ABUNDANCE is truly WITHIN!

I believe this will work for everyone...not just sales people. God truly does give us the desires of our heart...just check on what you are desiring! This meditation helps you to stay focused on GOD within, and allows you to have truly positive desires.

Another great compliment to this book is Ask & It Is Given by Jerry & Esther Hicks.

Be Blessed!

Peace Love Joy Light & Abundance!
on June 1, 2000
This little book packs a whollop! I didn't think such a little "new age" fad book like this could be worth much, but when I actually sat down and did the meditations for 40 days without missing as suggested, I truly felt my inner being change, and for the first time in my life got a hold on my finances. Sure, challenges have remained, but they're the exception now rather than the rule. I really recommend this book highly. It can be a true spiritual practice too, to engage in the meditations as Price describes. I felt closer to God throughout. Good beginning for prosperity consciousness.