Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: White & Blue LED Touch Screen Watch (Blue light)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 7, 2013
This is the second watch of this type that I've owned (the first got stepped on and the crystal shattered - nothing to do with the watch's functionality). All brands of this type of led "light show," as I call it, are set the exact same way:

Step one: tap the face of the watch firmly 8 times and then hold with your finger until the white "hour" light starts blinking quite rapidly - this can take a few tries if your watch takes a harder tap to normally light up -- but it will happen!

Step two: tap the screen until the watch is at the correct hour and then hold down the watch face until the latest minute starts blinking rapidly.

Step three: You're going to, again, tap the watch face until you get to the correct minute.

After a few seconds the watch will go dark and when you tap it, voila -- the correct time!

It's a fun watch and it's fun to play around with with friends -- and it makes analog time fun again!
66 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2015
I got mine 2 days after I placed my order. I recommend ordering from digital_family if you don't feel like waiting a whole month for it to come from China. The ONLY complaint I have a about this watch, is that the strap is a little stiff at first and sometimes I'll have the watch upside down and the time confuses me. Which isn't even a complaint when you think about. Very easy to set up and read as well. Don't waste your time going through the reviews. It's totally worth it. Especially at this price. Buy it.
review image review image
on April 28, 2014
Very neat watch, different than anything i've ever seen. Watch is eye catching and bright. Watch band is junk, easy to set the time, seems to keep it ok so far. Interested in seeing how long the batteries last. has a smooth, clean look and actually has a good weight. I'll report back with an update or two in the coming ownership.

Update 1: November 3 2014

Still working, battery isn't dead. Isn't scratched or damaged. I don't wear it everyday, more when i wear a trendy or slick outfit for heading out somewhere. I've gotten many comments and compliments on it. It's certainly not my favorite watch, but i am very impressed with how it looks, works, price, etc. Do yourself a favor and get a better band when you get this watch. That made ALL the difference, so the normal band was absolute garbage.

Update 2: January 11th 2015

Still going, still looks good. Can't complain!
55 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2013
Not another cheap watch from Japan... Well... Only in price.

Now while I can't guarantee this watch will last more than a week as I just got it, I have to say I paid what, $12 for this thing and it arrived in less than two weeks. No box. Just a plastic bubble wrap and small bubble envelope and horrible (but easily understandable) instructions. The watch is heavier then expected. The band says Genuine Leather. It smells genuine. It works and strangely enough came bearing the correct time for the PST timezone it was delivered in.

Setting it took a bit to get it to 'engage' as per instructions, but took 30 seconds to finally do it. Simple. And DAMN.... Blingy! But ice blue and white fire blingy.

So the last time I bought something this cool from Japan were those LED light bulbs with remotes that did 32,000 colors. I got them for $5 each. Two months later, EVERYONE was selling them for $45 each including the original seller in Japan. I suspect this watch may hit that bump soon too so I would jump on this while you have the chance. I'm thinking of getting some more just cause...
on January 10, 2015
Am very happy with my new watch. Its new with a scratch-free face and new band. As another mentioned, packaging was minimal (in bubble wrap inside if small plastic shipping bag) but it arrived in good order. Granted i just opened the package and set it 1-hour ago but it seems to work properly & there was a sheet with instructions in pidgeon English that i was able to decipher without too much trouble. I might change the band out later because, as another mentioned, it doesn't bend very easy. All in all, I'm quite satisfied as it arrived a week earlier than projected and it looks exactly like the picture, & it work.

Will edit later if watch doesn't survive/live up to normal light wear.
review image
on March 12, 2015
I think I paid like $5 for this and so i got what I paid for I guess. It's neat and I needed a watch. Unfortunately, even the lightest touch on several areas will set it off. So when I'm sleeping or sitting and have my hands against my knee or pretty much anything where contact comes to the face it invariably puts it in time set mode. So, when I wake up in the morning, the time is wrong. Way too easy to get off time. Just the way it is.
on June 30, 2015
For the price this is a fun watch.

Pro:
-Easy to set time (see below)
-Creative time display

Con:
-Strap is very cheap and rigid, but I guess was too be expected for under $5
-Often I will look at the watch and see the incorrect time displayed, I can only imagine this happens when accidently touching something conductive for too long without realizing it, causing the time to be set differently

Set time:
1. Tap once for time display
2. Press and hold until flashing, once flashing you will tap once for each spot you want hour to move
3. Once hour is set, wait a few seconds until minutes start flashing, then tap to your desired minute setting
4. Once minute is set just wait few seconds until stops flashing and time is set

Update: 7-9-15
Threw this watch away after wearing it multiple days and not once did it keep the correct time throughout the day without changing. What good is a watch that does not keep correct time.
on July 3, 2016
I think this watch is very beautiful. I love this watch's elegance and beauty but I changed the watch band. It is easy to read even in sunlight unlike smart watches. I tested it for accuracy and it was plenty accurate over a week's time. I took it apart to look at its internals and it looked fine to me. It can be difficult to get the watch back cover on again as its quite tight but not waterproof. The directions for setting the watch time are poorly written but that has been clarified by me and others in the answers section. The problem with this watch is that it enters the time change mode accidentally since its a touch screen and the designers did not make entry deliberate such as a push button. If they wanted to stick with a touch screen format they needed to make it some pattern that could not be entered accidentally. People complaining about the watch not keeping time accurately are mistaken. The time gets messed up if you enter the time change mode accidentally which happens a lot. The cheap black finish of the watch chips off and the "crystal" is plastic which I have already cracked a bit. I am mystified by how it works as it does not have to be touched to activate it. Steam can activate it too as well as cold metal. If the designers would increase the quality of the finish, put a hard crystal in it and redesign the time change mode entry the watch would be superb.
on June 26, 2014
I wish this had come with instructions, but fortunately the review left by daisygirl had directions on how to set it. The touch-sensitive face can be a bit wonky, sometimes taking a couple taps to activate (and at other times, when wearing a jacket or long sleeves, it can activate unintentionally), but it's been keeping good time for a couple of months now.
on April 19, 2016
For the price, this watch is a lot of fun. Seriously. It's a blast. The weight is decent, and the band isn't awful (cheap watches generally have bands that are too stiff or difficult to fasten; this one is alright). The lighting is bright and consistent, and animations are fun, and it's not as difficult to use as I'd expected (though god help you when you're setting the time - that takes a bit, and a very precise window of presses). For six bucks, though, it's a treasure. You can't go wrong.