Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
Acase Acer Iconia Tab A500 A501 AcaseView Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for Acer Iconia Tab A500 A501 10.1 inch Touchscreen Tablet (3 Pack)
|Price:||$11.44 + $4.50 shipping|
|You Save:||$8.55 (43%)|
- Compatibility: Acer Iconia Tab A500 10.1 inches Tablet
- Material: 3-layer PET film from Japan. Invisible film - once applied, it protectors your screen and it's invisible.
- Static-cling Application - Self-adhering film attaches itself to the screen.
- Designed to perfect fit your Acer Iconia Tab A500 screen allowing full access to the controls
- Acaseview Films (3-pack), Application card, Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth.
- The film is re-usable, simply clean with a moist cloth and re-apply to the device.
- Designed to perfect fit your Acer Iconia Tab A500 screen allowing full access to the controls.
- No adhesive is used, so no residue after application. Easy, clean application without the mess.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Introducing Acer Iconia Tab A500 A501 AcaseView from Acase Products line - the most elegant, cost-effective, and convenient way to protect the screen of your coveted device. AcaseView is made from superior quality 3-layer PET film imported from Japan. The film ensures zero-to-minimal bubbles during application, applies easily, and is reusable. The film takes all the abuse and protects your screen from scratches, dust, normal signs of wear. It has just the right level of thickness - not too thin to be ineffective, yet not too thick to impede the touch feature of your device. It allows you to use your device with ease. Apply the AcaseView to your device and you will forget it's even there, yet your screen will have the protection it needs.
Acase(TM) AcaseView Acer Iconia Tab A500 A501's Screen Protector Film gives you the protection from scratches and sticky fingers of your little ones when using the Acer Iconia Tab A500 A501.
Try it - from the best Acer Iconia Tab A500 A501 Case manufacturer to add additional protector to your Acer Iconia Tab A500 A501 10.1 inches Tablet
Top Customer Reviews
To apply to the tablet, I did the following:
1. I cleaned the tablet itself with lens cleaner and a cloth that I use to clean my glasses. I did not use the cloth that was provided, despite being the same material as the cloth I use to clean my glasses. The cloth provided was of smaller size and I didn't want to fuss with it when I had other cloths that I know work well.
2. Make sure that the screen is clean of all dust, which is not a problem if you use lens cleaner and a lens cloth.
3. Peel away part of the plastic covering the protector and align the protector with the hole left for the front-facing camera and the top of the tablet. Take the time to get it straight otherwise it will look lousy. Invest the time in the beginning and you won't have to take the time later on undoing your work.
4. Peel away the rest of the plastic while squeegeeing the screen protector onto the screen of the tablet. Do not let the plastic fall onto the screen, otherwise you are sure to get air bubbles. Should you get air bubbles, and they are not a result of a dirty screen, just lift up the protector to release the bubble and squeegee the protector back on. Again, do not let the protector lie on the screen on its own... squeegee it onto the screen.
5. Once the protector is on the screen, remove the plastic on the outer side of the protector as it is not meant to be left on and is likely scratched due to the squeegeeing that you did in the previous step.
I don't understand the negative reviews that this product received. I took my time, fixed my errors early, and got it right without wasting the other two protectors.
Anyway, other than the usual application tricks and issues which seem to be the issue with all of these types; this is a very cheap set of protectors. They are crystal clear and just as glossy as the glass it covers. Finger doesn't glide across it as smoothly as it did on the plain glass. But I remember the glass wasn't as slick until covered in oil from my fingers. And already the protector has gotten a little slicker with use.
I am very happy with the protector for now. It does not affect image quality. NOTE: Don't use the cloth it comes with. I only used the black cloth that Acer supplied with the A500 Iconia tablet and that works perfectly.
Only time will tell of course if the durability is there. Though I suspect it will hold up the same as any other cheap and clear protection. Which has been good enough for me in the past.
It is not, however, resistant to sunlight or fingerprints. :)
In any kind of direct light, the screen effectively becomes a mirror. I can see myself completely clearly in the surface, and the faintest fingerprints are extremely obvious.
I am debating whether I should have gotten a matte surface protector.
Notably, this screen protector, although "crystal", is much more reflective than the equivalent version from SGP. Unfortunately, SGP does not make one to fit this tablet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great and fits perfectly. I would purchase these again if I ever needed to change out my screen protector. I am still working on the first one and it still looks great!Published on October 17, 2013 by S. Crittenden
i kept mine on the tablet for over a year before i changed it out. it was well worth the price.Published on July 31, 2013 by Nancy Bauman
Bought as gift for family about a year ago. I can now give it an honest 5 star review. No problems with running apps. Plays all games, movies fast no lag. Read morePublished on March 4, 2013 by Amazon User
Protects my screen nicely.
They recommend to change once a month, but I find I get a year or so from these.
This is a very nice tablet. The USB port allows the use of peripherals such as a keyboard or flash drive. Read morePublished on November 12, 2012 by Me
I am quite happy with the case. This is a very nice looking case. It fits the tablet perfectly, with cutouts exactly where they should be.Published on October 11, 2012 by LuisO
Though..., a better product. Went through hell to get it unlocked. Amazon was deliberately silent about this. So, I got it before discovering it was locked to AT&T. Read morePublished on March 30, 2012 by Livingstoneng
The screen protector was a little tricky to put on, but once on
it looks good, and is doing a good job protecting the screen.