Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.50 shipping
Acase Deluxe Lightweight MicroShell Case Folio with built-in Stand for Kindle Fire Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wifi (Black)
|Price:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$50.04 (83%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Material: Front Litchi grain PU Leather cover / Back Polycarbonate cover with texture processing / Microfiber Lining / elastic strap
- Foldable lid for tablet stand
- Protective & Anti-scratch cover
- Soft interior will not scratch screen
- Attached elastic strap for closure
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Size: HardShell with Stand | Color: Black
Acase always use the highest standard to provide products for our consumers. This time we again, present you a case that combines protection, convenience, and beauty - Acase slim folio for Amazon Kindle Fire. Acase slim folio is designed to satisfy all your expectations.
1. Ultra slim: thinness adds no bulk to Kindle Fire.
2. Full Protection with protective texture processing PU cover & delicate interior: the hardness of texture PC is higher than normal PC, so it is more powerful to resist the daily scratch and impact for the Kindle Fire; and the microfiber interior gives extremely soft touch and will not scratch the screen.
3. Detailed Cutouts make all ports accessible: no interference with Acase slim folio when using any function of your Kindle Fire.
4. Convenient clip design: super easy and fast to snap Kindle Fire in Acase slim Folio.
5. Foldable cover converts to built-in stand: bend over the front cover and make it as the tablet stand, soon you can have hands free viewing device.
6. Attached elastic strap: the strap keeps the lid close and prevents the tablet from falling out.
7. High quality case: premium material & detailed seaming create a deluxe, premium case for the Kindle Fire!!!
This is without doubt the most full featured deluxe case available for the Kindle Fire. The Acase Slim Folio.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This folio case may look exactly like the other more expensive variants, but it DOESN'T FOLD FLAT ACROSS THE BACK for normal reading. THE HINGE DOESN'T ALLOW THIS.
As you can see in the pictures, the front lid of the Acase does fold back to make a stand for video watching or web browsing, but what if you want to read a book and hold the device in your hands? The more expensive case lid folds around flat against the back, so you can hold the device the same way you would if it didn't have a case on it at all (see the video on the $29.99 MicroShell Folio case by Marware page). When you open the front lid of the Acase to fold it flat against the back, you will find that the Acase hinge is not made to allow this! The front lid bends in half and forces you to hold a triangle-shaped lid in a VERY uncomfortable way. All they would have to do is make the hinge just a little longer so the front cover can completely fold back flush with the back cover of the case.
This is a major design flaw that was a total deal-breaker for me. I guess you get what you pay for.
***5 Month Update***
After five months of owning this case, the soft front is now falling apart at the seams. It is never taken anywhere and just sits in our house, so it's not like the case is getting banged around in a book bag or scuffed by anything; this is just regular daily use. It just started falling apart. The plastic backing and elastic band are doing great though. It is a sturdy case and fits the Kindle Fire well, but don't expect it to last too long.
So I have been looking for something similar to the iPad1 case for my Fire. Of course, I am not going to find it because every aftermarket case stinks and Apple makes the only case I really liked. So I searched and searched for something that would offer decent protection and MOST IMPORTANTLY minimal added bulk. If you don't know what I am talking about, I am referring to those stupid leather cases which are 3/16" thick on BOTH SIDES and more than double the size of the tablet. Ruhdonkulous. As you know, the Fire, like other 7" tablets fit in the back pocket of men's jeans. A very important characteristic. Well, adding one of those stupid leather cases not only adds thickness, but also adds a little width - JUST enough where the Fire does not fit in my butt pocket. Frak.
Well, this puppy meets all my requirements! Very thin, despite the hardshell case. Hardshell, in my opinion is an improvement on the iPad1 OEM case since it probably provides better protection. The flap cover is felt on the glass side and has a "hinge" in the middle which works nicely as a TV-style stand. YES, it works just fine. I know some have complained about this hinge cover, but it works great for me. AND it still fits in my back pocket. It sounds stupid, but being able to put it in my pocket changes everything. Read more ›
However after a week of moderate use, I noticed that a small piece of faux leather was sticking out at the "hinge" of the cover. Then shortly after that, the cover started to break open at the edges. I think this is due to the strap.
Bottom line, buy a better and sturdier case. This is my first Acase Case and probably will be the last.
Look for Similar Items by Category