4.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative to "wet application" films
Published on July 8, 2011 by FWA

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, just not really needed on the Transformer.
Published on November 30, 2011 by Rope Perry

4.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative to "wet application" films, July 8, 2011
FWA (Alexandria, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Acase Asus EEE Pad Transformer (TF101) AcaseView Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for Asus EEE Pad Transformer 10.1 inch Touchscreen Tablet (3 Pack) (Electronics)
After a disappointing result with the Skinomi wet apply skin, I went looking for a dry applying protector film for my Asus EEE Transformer. Not only does this fit the bill, but you get 3 for the price of one of the wet apply. No problem using touch screen, and bubbles are a very minor issue. I deducted a star only because the film is perfectly fit to the edge of the Asus screen, meaning if you're off by a milimeter, a small part of the edge doesn't stick. They need to trim it by about 1/4cm on all sides for a perfect fit. But this is quibbling - it's a good product for a great tablet which still has a dearth of accessories.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, just not really needed on the Transformer., November 30, 2011
Good thing this came in a three pack. Was quite thorough on getting the first install of this protector perfect. Have done a few other touchscreens and almost always get stray bubbles and or lint. Same deal with this install. Pulled up the first one and tried again. To no surprise couldn't get the second on perfectly. To me if thereis one stray bubble it really irks me. Gave up after two tries because I recalled a video on YouTube abiut the Gorilla Glass that is on the Transformer. It is pretty much scratchproof. If you feel that you really need a protector then this product will fit your needs just fine. If you believe in Gorilla Glass then there is no need in my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars worked, October 11, 2011
This product is awesome lol. It took me like 50 times to try and get it on my asus correctly. But it was definitely worth the price. My asus tablet is shiny now. Good product preserver!!! You need this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the ASUS eee Transformer, April 25, 2012
The fit, feel, and look of this screen protector was perfect for the ASUS Transformer. There is perfectly cut out spots for any grooves or features on the ASUS, and this protector is great for use in conjunction with a case.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, February 19, 2012
this screen protector is very niced and easy to apply on, the size is very (very )fit , the second time i put it on finally fit right, so need to be very carefully to line up with the screen,I don't have the bobble problem during the instalation(don't pull it off one time, pull it a little and press it and countinue to finish ), touch is great,screen looks clear( I use matte one before, it made my eyes very tired, fuzzy) , overall, good buy and good price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, January 25, 2012
I was very pleased when I put the screen protector onto my tablet. It fits well and I like how its matte so that your fingerprints won't show. My only problem was getting all the bubbles out. I got most of them out but then again they don't bother me and I'm not too great at putting on screen protectors. If bubbles dont bother you then I would definitely recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, November 28, 2011
This screen protector was REALLY difficult to get on, its a absolutely perfect fit for the screen, meaning the size is exact therefore even the tiniest deviation from the edge will cause your protector to not fit appropriately. If you thought placing one of these on your phone was hard, you're going to be pretty frustrated with this one. Its no defect of the protector, its just large and more difficult to handle. It'd be nice if the protector was a little smaller than the screen so it'd allow some room for error, but you can always trim it yourself, I suppose. Might be a two-man job lol

3.0 out of 5 stars serves its purpose but not the greatest, August 10, 2011
These screen protectors are mediocre at best, trying to get them to lay flat without bubbles is not easy. I followed the directions and even used a lint free micro-fibre cloth to clean the screen first. The recommended method of trying to work the bubbles out did not work for me or my wife's tablet, also trying to peel the screen protector back and re-apply is a pain and resulted in noticeable marks when layed back down. Not to mention they are finger print magnets, and the finger prints don't wipe off very easy either. True they are cheap for a set of three, and it doesn't seem to effect the clarity of the screen, except in places where the bubbles are. I will use them for now, but I will be looking for an alternative.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit. Easy apply. Good price., July 16, 2011
This screen protector fit perfectly and was easy to appy. After 2 weeks I think it will be on for months. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as the reviews would lead you to believe, December 21, 2011
Okay folks, you are all expecting something that fits perfectly to be a breeze to install. Yes, it really is easy to install this but you need to do it a certain way. First, do not use the cloth they sent to wipe off the screen prior to installing... I saw it left more lint than it took off (and left a film too) so I used a cloth I clean my DSLR lenses with. Much better and lint free. Second, turn your Transformer sideways to install, and by that I mean with either the power button side or micro SD slot facing you. I tried to put the first one on by installing from the charging slot up but that didn't seem to work as well, perhaps because you can handle it better by holding it by the "skinny" side. Lay the protector on the Transformer PRIOR to even trying to install it. That way you'll get a read for what the tollerances are, it is a tight fit. You might want to wipe the screen again with your lint free cloth, and maybe even lightly brush both sides of the protector, as the next step will require you to peel back the film, and this potentially could put lint on the screen. Now start following their instruction.... Peel back one inch of the side to be applied to the screen and center it, you may need to "float" it a little to get it lined up correctly. You can pull it back up and off if you need to. Now the "secret" to not getting many bubbles... You can use the included "card", but better yet bend the protector just enough to apply even pressure as you start peeling back the protective coating as it lays down on the screen, you will see it suck down. Do not bend it too much so as to crease it! If you start seeing many bubbles, just pull it back up a little, still keeping the slight bend on it, and reapply. Check your sides to make sure they are lining up about 1/4 to halfway though, pull back up and start over if it's not. Now I did throw away one of my protectors because I messed it up... But I've used many of these types of screen protectors for my cell phone, and it really is pretty common with this material to have a mess-up, which is why they give you more than one! But this one is not messy to install like the ones you have to do a wet install on, I prefer to keep my electronics dry.

This item is of good quality, excellent fit and it is exactly as advertised.