Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 8, 2011
After a disappointing result with the Skinomi wet apply skin, I went looking for a dry applying protector film for my Asus EEE Transformer. Not only does this fit the bill, but you get 3 for the price of one of the wet apply. No problem using touch screen, and bubbles are a very minor issue. I deducted a star only because the film is perfectly fit to the edge of the Asus screen, meaning if you're off by a milimeter, a small part of the edge doesn't stick. They need to trim it by about 1/4cm on all sides for a perfect fit. But this is quibbling - it's a good product for a great tablet which still has a dearth of accessories.
on October 11, 2011
This product is awesome lol. It took me like 50 times to try and get it on my asus correctly. But it was definitely worth the price. My asus tablet is shiny now. Good product preserver!!! You need this!
on November 30, 2011
Good thing this came in a three pack. Was quite thorough on getting the first install of this protector perfect. Have done a few other touchscreens and almost always get stray bubbles and or lint. Same deal with this install. Pulled up the first one and tried again. To no surprise couldn't get the second on perfectly. To me if thereis one stray bubble it really irks me. Gave up after two tries because I recalled a video on YouTube abiut the Gorilla Glass that is on the Transformer. It is pretty much scratchproof. If you feel that you really need a protector then this product will fit your needs just fine. If you believe in Gorilla Glass then there is no need in my opinion
on November 28, 2011
This screen protector was REALLY difficult to get on, its a absolutely perfect fit for the screen, meaning the size is exact therefore even the tiniest deviation from the edge will cause your protector to not fit appropriately. If you thought placing one of these on your phone was hard, you're going to be pretty frustrated with this one. Its no defect of the protector, its just large and more difficult to handle. It'd be nice if the protector was a little smaller than the screen so it'd allow some room for error, but you can always trim it yourself, I suppose. Might be a two-man job lol
on February 19, 2012
this screen protector is very niced and easy to apply on, the size is very (very )fit , the second time i put it on finally fit right, so need to be very carefully to line up with the screen,I don't have the bobble problem during the instalation(don't pull it off one time, pull it a little and press it and countinue to finish ), touch is great,screen looks clear( I use matte one before, it made my eyes very tired, fuzzy) , overall, good buy and good price!
on December 7, 2013
Material of the protector feels good and my fingers glide right across it. I really don't even notice that it is there. The fit is almost perfect on the screen. I have used the same one for several months now without and tears or scratches.

I will definitely buy more of these as needed.
on December 21, 2011
Okay folks, you are all expecting something that fits perfectly to be a breeze to install. Yes, it really is easy to install this but you need to do it a certain way. First, do not use the cloth they sent to wipe off the screen prior to installing... I saw it left more lint than it took off (and left a film too) so I used a cloth I clean my DSLR lenses with. Much better and lint free. Second, turn your Transformer sideways to install, and by that I mean with either the power button side or micro SD slot facing you. I tried to put the first one on by installing from the charging slot up but that didn't seem to work as well, perhaps because you can handle it better by holding it by the "skinny" side. Lay the protector on the Transformer PRIOR to even trying to install it. That way you'll get a read for what the tollerances are, it is a tight fit. You might want to wipe the screen again with your lint free cloth, and maybe even lightly brush both sides of the protector, as the next step will require you to peel back the film, and this potentially could put lint on the screen. Now start following their instruction.... Peel back one inch of the side to be applied to the screen and center it, you may need to "float" it a little to get it lined up correctly. You can pull it back up and off if you need to. Now the "secret" to not getting many bubbles... You can use the included "card", but better yet bend the protector just enough to apply even pressure as you start peeling back the protective coating as it lays down on the screen, you will see it suck down. Do not bend it too much so as to crease it! If you start seeing many bubbles, just pull it back up a little, still keeping the slight bend on it, and reapply. Check your sides to make sure they are lining up about 1/4 to halfway though, pull back up and start over if it's not. Now I did throw away one of my protectors because I messed it up... But I've used many of these types of screen protectors for my cell phone, and it really is pretty common with this material to have a mess-up, which is why they give you more than one! But this one is not messy to install like the ones you have to do a wet install on, I prefer to keep my electronics dry.

This item is of good quality, excellent fit and it is exactly as advertised.
on January 18, 2012
I found it impossible to get all the bubbles out. Even when I only had a few left after first applying I could not get all of them out with the plastic card or my finger. Once you turn on the tablet the bubbles show up as small dirty stains. I found it distracting. Also the plastic is not clear so there is somewhat of a haze over the screen. Overall I'd rather live with the smudges my fingers make than with shortcomings of this product.
on January 20, 2012
Do not listen to the good reviews these are very difficult to install. I wish these was a I visor one for this transformer like for the iPad. I switched to iPad and now enjoy the much faster processor and more selection of screen protectors. This protector does not fit properly and should be avoided at all costs. Get a zagg and have it professionally installed
on January 13, 2012
I bought the 3-pack. I never applied a screensaver sheet before, so had to practice and ruin one of my sheets. The second one went on perfectly and is keeping my screen protected nicely.
Would order this again.