1,652 Reviews
 (1,092)

4.0 out of 5 stars Best iPhone 4 case? I think yes!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 5:10 Mins
This is one of the best cases on the market. Well worth the money!
------------------------------------------------------
To see more tech reviews/unboxings by tecHunger go to:
[...]
Published on May 30, 2011 by DeTechTive

3.0 out of 5 stars Close to being a great case
Published on October 17, 2011 by cdarezzo13

4.0 out of 5 stars Best iPhone 4 case? I think yes!, May 30, 2011
This review is from: Acase(TM) iPhone 4 and 4S Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection (Black/Black) case (Fits AT&T, Sprint and Verizon iPhone 4 and 4S) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Length:: 5:10 Mins

This is one of the best cases on the market. Well worth the money!
------------------------------------------------------
To see more tech reviews/unboxings by tecHunger go to:
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, October 29, 2011
I won't go over the specs on this case. The burning questions I had when I bought this product were:

1) Is it easy to use the buttons that are covered by the case? The answer is yes! The buttons are very responsive. You don't have to press extra hard to get them to do what they're supposed to do.

2) Is there an obnoxious logo on the case? No! I pay good money for a case so it will protect my phone. If you want me to advertise your logo, pay me, bitches. I don't want your stinking logo on my case. Finally, a company that gets it.

3) If the phone falls face down, will the case protect it? It appears so. The case has a lip that extends beyond the face of the iPhone so in case of a fall on a flat surface, the face will not hit the surface.

4) Will my earphones fit with the case on? My Native Union Moshi Moshi Retro POP Handset for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android Phones - Soft Touch - Black fits goes in and out without any issues.

5) Can I charge my phone with the case on? Yes. I only use the charger that comes with the iPhone. That goes in and out without any problems.

One of the reasons I love this case is that I can get it on and off without any plastic pieces to scratch my phone. One of my very first cases I bought when I had the iPhone 3GS was a plastic slider type case. It left a bunch of scratches on my phone. After that, I refused to buy any type of slider cases, or any type of case that let the plastic parts come in contact with the phone.

My only criticisms of this case are that the silicone inner case is a tad bit flimsy right under the home button, and the silicone part of the case seems to attract a lot of dust after it's been in my pocket for a while. So while these issues are not hefty enough to subtract a full star from my rating, you should be aware of these issues, nonetheless.

Will this case turn heads? I doubt it. It is very basic, with no flashy designs or logos. But it doesn't hinder the function of the device. I highly recommend this case.

By the way, I'm using the iPhone 4S on AT&T. I only mention this because I've heard that there is a slight difference between the AT&T version and others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Close to being a great case, October 17, 2011
I like this case a lot. Provides a ton of protection without it being too thick like the otterbox defender. Does add a bit of weight to the phone. I'm pretty confident that if I dropped my iPhone that it would not crack. I had to take two stars away however because this case ruins any pictures you take with the flash on. In the end, I don't want to have to disassemble the two layers of this case everytime I want to take a picture. This is a big deal to me, but for others it might be less of an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars New iPhone 5 Case, December 13, 2012
Length:: 4:35 Mins

Review for the new iPhone 5 case from Acase. Superleggera Pro Fit model, my favorite iPhone case. Please see my video review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly a really good case! Replaced my Otterbox Defender and that is saying something., April 13, 2011
This case is honsetly really good! I've had an blue Otterbox Defender case on my CDMA Verizon iPhone 4 ever since i purchased it the day it came out(yeah, im bragging but i love this phone and have waited for years). I love my otterbox case; its perfect and very durable. However, the one problem i had with it besides the major thinkness, was the fact that i coudn't use it together with my full body zagg invisible shield no matter what i did. I ended up taking it off but the tterbox still prtoected it with its screen protector provded. This case is absolutly perfect! First off, it looks nice(i just wish it came in other colors besides black but i like the color anyway). Second, it provides almost enough durability as the otterbox(enough to keep it safe from falls) and it is thin!! The case is almost exactly like the Otterbox commuter which is what i originally planned on purchasing before i found this for such an amazing price. The only difference is that this is more durable and it doesnt have the problem with the top of the casen as the commuter did. The Otterbox commuter case at the top is slightly bulged leaving it uncpomfortable to keep on your ear when placing phone calls. On the Superlegggera PRO, this isnt a problem at all!! You cant even feel the top of the case which is awesome!! ALso it comes with okay screen protectors but back to what i was saying before, with this case you can have an invisible shield installed as well! Also the buttons are all really easily to push and get through. The mute switch is very easily accessible as well and the headphone jack and 30 pin conector are both prtoected similar to the otterbox. The people at this company pretty much took the otterbox case and designed it to be PERFECT!-AWESOME!! Very comfortable, light,thin, and durable. All in all this is a eally good case and for the price its a frikin no brainer!!! GET IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual Layer is the best, April 4, 2011
I recently purchased the Acase Superleggera Pro Dual Layer Protection case for my iPhone 4 (AT&T). I had been using a silicone only case, and wanted more protection, but was concerned about adding too much bulk. I was very impressed with the two layer concept with provides both the added hard protection, but also the thin layer of silicone "cushioning" that keeps the phone from being scratched by the harder outer shell and also actions as a "shock absorber" should the phone be dropped or hit. An added plus is that the phone still slides into my pocket with out much restraint, but the outer case is not a hard slick case with would allow the phone to easily slide out of my pocket when sitting in my easy chair, but has a slight rubberized coating that frankly is just the right balance. With the included Screen Protector, I feel I am properly protecting my phone and yet a an nice looking slim phone that reveals quality all the way. I couldn't be more pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Need to removed one plug to expose microphone, April 25, 2011
This case seems to be a great protective case, but because of the second microphone next to the audio jack, if yo do not remove the rubber plug, the excellent noise reduction of the iPhone is reduced. It is a simple thing to remove the plug, by cutting it off. Be certain to verify that the tiny microphone hole next to the audio jack is exposed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case, just not for the 4S, October 31, 2011
For the price this case would be incredible were it not for one issue.

First the good:

-The dual layer case protects the phone very well.
-The case is not bulky and is very easy to get in and out of a pocket.
-The case wears very well and continues to look good.

Now the bad, which makes the case unusable on a 4S:

-WHEN USED WITH THE 4S FLASH THE CASE CAUSES A HAZY EFFECT IN PHOTOS

I am going to try to use a Dremel to open the hole around the flash a little bit, but more likely than not I will need to get a new case.

UPDATE 11/6/11
I did wind up opening the camera/flash hole with a Dremel and this solved the flash issues. I am happy with the case, but am going to stick with 3 stars because of the required do-it-yourself improvements.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed in new version, October 3, 2013
HollowMan (Duluth, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I am very disappointed with the new version of this product. I've purchased three of these cases previously - two for iPhone 4s, and one for iPhone 5. All were great. But they've changed the material the black inner liner is made from. It used to be a soft, rubbery compound. The covers for the headphone jack and data port were easy to open. The new cases have a much harder, more plastic-like inner liner, which is very hard to open. My daughter refused to use the case for her new iPhone 5S, and I understand why. Why did they change something that didn't need changing???

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Iphone 4S - Washed out pictures., October 23, 2011
The case physically fits the new iphone 4S perfectly but I noticed that pictures taken with flash appear white and grainy (interferes with flash). I took the pictures without the case and they were crisp.

Rate and Discover Movies