Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 10, 2013
Due to health issues, I needed to purchase an Oximeter. I am very happy with my choice. Works great, easy to use. A little container comes with it, just right for your purse. Seller mailed fast and I would buy from this business again.
on August 11, 2013
Good device.. Gave it to my girlfriend as a graduation present 'cause she works as a EMT and she, obviously, likes the color... Says it works fine but takes a little bit to take a reading.. Seconds actually, but that's a useful time when it comes to an emergency on the matter.. Once it gives the reading, is pretty accurate, really important fact.. So, if you're planning on using it to keep track of yourself or an acquaintance, just to get in control, this is the perfect item.. If you're going to use it as part of your job, better keep looking 'cause of the delay on the reading part... But, in general, for the price and considering it does the work.. It is somehow recommended..
on April 11, 2014
The screen was all scratched up upon deliver. I don't see how. It was in a box. It's cheaply made and feels like it cost a buck to make. Instantly returned. Save your money. I got a ChoiceMed one which is a hundred times better.
on March 9, 2014
I have asthma and it's gotten pretty bad so I thought it'd be nice to be able to check my oxygen level, when I want. If I feel it's low, I start having anxiety but when I check it with this and it's fine, my anxiety calms way down. I love having it around. I just wish the numbers would stop fluctuating all over the place and lock in somewhere.
on October 5, 2013
This is very reasonably priced. Most are very expensive and this one does the job just as well as the higher priced ones. I also like it cause it is pink. I am 70 years old and have a liking to pink all of a sudden. I would recommend this to my friends or to anyone.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2013
This model is smaller than my hospital model and very comfortable (no pinching). It appears accurate and quick. Comes with a case but I don't use it because the matching lanyard is nice. Available in cute colors and delivered early. Very happy with it.
on October 25, 2013
Excellent product, I have used for a long time and it worked very well recommend it, Buy Chinese cables are not good, nor much less durable and certificates.
Recommended seller and product!
thanks
on February 12, 2014
Ordered as a backup for when there is a shortage of machines on my unit. The first one I ordered did not work and had to be sent back. Easy return. Received the new one quickly. Works well. Off a bit from the ones calibrated on my unit but not bad for a quick check of O2 sat. I always recheck anything low with the machines on my unit.
on August 21, 2013
I have wanted one of these for quite some time but never could find one reasonably priced. I was pleasantly surprised when I received this one. I checked it against the one I use in the ICU where I work and it was spot on. (And it's pink ... what more could anyone want?)
on June 25, 2014
The case is made too small and the batteries are too big for it. They actually put so much pressure on the case they cracked it. Now to get spo2 readings I have to pinch to hold it together while on my pts finger. PAIN!!!!!!!!