5.0 out of 5 stars Great Squid
I cannot find these Squids anywhere but online. I have removed almost all of my power strips and replaced them with the Squid. It is a simple solution to a crowded plug problem. Every now and then Woot (owned by Amazon) will list the Squid as their Deal of the Day and I grab as many as I can.
Published on February 23, 2012 by NCC-1701

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just huge...
Very functional and practical - but this is more at home on your workbench than behind your desk. It's much bigger than I had anticpated!
Published on November 10, 2012 by C. King

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Squid, February 23, 2012
This review is from: Accell D080B-007K-R PowerSquid Outlet Multiplier (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should for a reasonable price, September 22, 2011
One can't become rhapsodic about a power outlet but this works well and had no obvious flaws so I see no reason not to give it a 5 star review.

5.0 out of 5 stars This mother is green, December 14, 2013
This s*** is green, I didnt notice until it came here but it is christmas light cord green, I thought it was all black. Its awesome at what is does. But let it be known... this is definitely green.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, March 18, 2012
I have a large screen TV on my wall but the cord was too short to reach the plug. This was a great option. I had several plugs of several lengths that needed connecting. The variety of lengths in the extension was just terrific. It can be hung on the wall, and I can turn ALL the devices off with one button, now! Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding. 3 foot cord is a major plus !, May 31, 2012
Just got mine. Very nice, heavy duty, high quality.

I bought two and will keep both happily. There is no such thing as 'too many outlets' !

I wish I had known about these things about 20 power strips ago !

Don't forget the 3 foot cord when considering cost / outlet against others with 1 ' cords !

5.0 out of 5 stars More plugs, January 15, 2012
I am very happy with the purchase of my squid power source. Unlike the all together ones, you can separate them and place away from each other and have the big plugs fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop the Vampires!, April 26, 2012
I got this to plug my Amp, TV, Sub. and PlayStation into and avoid having them on all day. Saves me $$ each day. I ran a short cord to this from my UPS. It works great. I just flip the switch and all is off. I get home from work, flip the switch and I turn everything back on. Haven't done the math, but I know my TV, PS3, Sub, and amp are all large electric vampires.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great power 'strip'!, January 6, 2012
Brian J "Brian" (Birmingham, AL United States) - See all my reviews
We love this compared to a more conventinal power strip. We use this under a bedside table to plug in lamps, phone chargers, laptops. Love that the design allows you to use transformer plugs of any size. It seems to be made of high quality materials and performs exactly as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Happy, November 20, 2011
It does what it says. Connects 5 plugs to a surge protector. This is much better than a normal surge protector because it allows 5 large block plugs to be connected instead of having to block some of the plugs when putting them in. I luckily haven't had to test it's ability to protect from electric surges, but I assume it would work just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars It handles double duty..., September 11, 2013
Not only does it free up electrical outlets that are blocked by the large rectangle built in power supplies, but it also terrifies both of our cats as they don't fully understand what that green tentacled thing on the floor is behind the desk and bed with the blazing light eyeball (the switch).

Great idea and great packaging.

Accell D080B-007K-R PowerSquid Outlet Multiplier