Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
How to use Color Accent? The manual isn't very clear... once I set the dial to C for Custom, what do I do to access Color Accent?
[UPDATED] asked by Anon on March 5, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Go to the SCN mode, there you can click left or right on the wheel to see different specialty settings, such as fireworks, underwater, etc. One of your options is color accent. To pick which color to accent, click display. Then focus the little square in the middle of the screen on the color you want and click the left button. You can also change the tolerance by clicking up or down. Also try color swap, it's in SCN and is quite fun.
C. Cooper answered on March 21, 2007
Comment | 5 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you so much; your directions were very clear and I was immediately able to use the feature. Cool! Thanks!
Anon answered on April 1, 2007
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product