Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 37 questions
votes
One lock comes in each pack.
Feb 19, 2015 by Susan M. Costantini
votes
The lock cable fits easily through the zippers on my luggage. The zippers on most luggage seem to be large enough to accept a lock like this.
Mar 29, 2014 by George C.
votes
I find the cables to be much easier than the rigid locks because you don't have to jiggle the whole lock around to find that magic angle that will allow it to pass through the things you are trying to lock. All in all the cable adds a few more degrees of usefulness to the traditional rigid lock style.
Oct 16, 2014 by Willji
votes
I hope you're asking as the potentially robbed, and not as the potential thief! However, my theory is to lock every single thing I leave in the room, and at least I can frustrate the impulsive thief, the one that can't resist an opportunity. I think there are more of those than the plan-ahead thief who breaks in with the plan to steal something specific. Of course, light items like backpacks and briefcases can just be carried out. I'll usually lock my backpack and then leave it inside my suitcase which is also locked. Some hotels have large enough safes to stash a small laptop or spare cash. I must say - there is so much security these days that I'm not sure it's worth it to worry. Be prepared, and usually you'll be happy with the results. And bolt cutters can thwart any lock, zipper, or clasp.
Jul 11, 2014 by cj
votes
They have a special key that opens it. I used this extensively while traveling in Europe this summer, and it worked perfectly.
Nov 3, 2014 by Nancy E.
votes
votes
Hi, You can use the contact seller button after you purchase the lock. If you buy it from us we can send it in the color you want: red, blue, silver or black. Thank you, Steve
25 days ago by NLS Products
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers