Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Accessories Bundle Kit For Fujifilm Finepix HS25EXR, S8200, S8300, S8400, S8500, S8600, S9200, S9400W, S9800, S9900W Includes 4 AA Rechargeable NIMH Batteries + Rapid Charger + Case + More
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 21, 2012
I was a little worried to buy this product because I was buying it for my GE X500 but it's perfect! Better than I expected! The case is very durable, has an optional strap, a front pocket and an adjustable divider inside! The rechargeable batteries are great too! They recharge in 2 hours! The tripod is a little small as shown in the picture but is still good for the price. And the SD card reader is ultra slim and compatible with both Macs and PCs! It also comes with 2 screen cleaning cloths and 3 universal screen guards! All in all great product and great price!
on July 26, 2011
What a package of accessories! Bundled with the camera I bought, my bill came to what I would have paid for just the camera in a store. Love the batteries and the SD-USB converter is a great item I didn't even know existed. Thanks Butterfly!
on August 6, 2011
The Accessories Bundle Kit for my new Fujifilm camera was the perfect pack needed to complete my photography needs. If I had purchased each of these items separately (which is how the store offered them), my cost would have been 3 times higher. Each piece has worked perfectly, and Butterfly responded quickly & efficiently. They even made a personal phone call later to ensure I was satisfied with their service (which was very much appreciated & rare). I highly recommend this company & product.
on August 26, 2013
I'm not at all happy with this bundle. The case is way oversized in comparison with the camera size. The tripod and the card reader are not good quality. I tried to return, but vendor will not respond. Don't buy!
on May 16, 2013
The rechargeable batteries are worth the cost alone. Great for charging on the go, small and compact even fit in with my fuji film camera in the bag. My camera bag is a little small but it fits everything I need with out being too bulky. Happy with the purchase.
on December 18, 2012
I ordered this just needing the bag, but when i got it i was impressed how the camera fit perfect and all the other stuff that came with it. I have recharged these battery very little and have used the handy reader. this is a great buy and all you need is ready for use.
on March 20, 2013
For the price I am very pleased with my purchase. The case is sturdy and looks nice, my camera is very safe. The charger works well and is way faster at charging than my other charger that I paid 30 bucks for like 5 months ago. The usb thing is kinda worthless, the tripod seems like it works pretty well in limited use. I would recommend it to anyone that just wants a well made case and charger for a good price.
on December 15, 2011
I recently received Butterfly's photo bag and accessories bundle kit. Not only was it everything I expected, it was more. They threw in extras not on the listing. The bag fit my camera perfectly, and the extras they threw in were useful and appreciated. For the money, it's a heck of a good buy, for anyone with a camera, digital or otherwise. When you order, be sure to tell them what camera you're buying it for, so the fit of the bag is perfect. They tossed in a free lens cap, and view screen protector sheets. Both were quite useful. Any extras you get will depend on the camera and availability. The service is top notch, and the phone reps are very knowledgeable. You won't find a better deal or better, faster service anywhere. In this era of cheap products, and no customer service, it's a great pleasure to receive high quality products and great customer service. I can't say enough about this company, even if I could, you wouldn't believe it, it would be so superlative, nobody would. Whether you need this kit, or single items, deal with them first, it'll also be the last place you have to deal with because they'll satisfy your needs.
on May 22, 2011
Just as advertised. I was impressed with the items. I could not buy even the battery/charger local for half the price. I would recommend it highly. Great buy, Just as I would expect from a Amazon purchase.
on July 24, 2012
Received items timely, have had the Camera bag for under a month and the bag is pulling apart near the Velcro portion of the bag, the size of the bag is good it holds the kit items on one side and an average sized P&S Camera (Kid Camera) and Fuji FinePix S2980 on the other side. Have not used the USB item. Don't like the stand at all, the legs don't stay were placed. Screen Protector ok, don't have any experience with anything else. Like the 4 rechargeable battery pack and charger, Love the car charger plug for the battery Charger. Cloth is whatever (Filler to make the set Bigger).Accessories Bundle Kit For Fujifilm Finepix Digital Camera