5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome service, awesome kit. A must for your sony TX30!!!!
The name says it all. It's a MUST HAVE. butterfly photo did a great job putting this together.
On the seller... AMAZING!!! They called me to see if I was happy. Who does that????
Published 5 months ago by Alain

3.0 out of 5 stars It's like a clear sticky book cover and it leaves not ...
The screen protector is a joke. It's like a clear sticky book cover and it leaves not bubbles but just not clear, hard to explain. The case is way too big for the camera, its like floating inside. I pick this package because of the case and it doesn't even fit! The rest is ok but I am going to return the package, not worth it!
Published 3 months ago by J. Leung

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome service, awesome kit. A must for your sony TX30!!!!, September 21, 2014
This review is from: Must Have Accessory Kit For Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX200V, DSC-TF1, DSC-TX30 Waterproof Digital Camera Includes Extended Replacement (1100 maH) NP-BN1 Battery + Ac/Dc Charger + Micro HDMI Cable + Floating Strap + USB 2.0 Card Reader + Hard Case + More (Electronics)
On the kit everything is high quality. The case was perfect the tripod made for some fun pictures the orange floater was the best. This kit helped us take over 3600 photos in Brazil over 9days. They extra battery and fast charger kept us in photo mode all day every day which was the best feeling as we never missed a shot and when one battery went dead I had a second ready to go.
With a hand on my heart, these guys are my go to for all my future photo needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great VALUE!, October 31, 2014
This is a great accessory bundle. Bought this for our honeymoon and it was perfect! The wall charger was great since the camera only comes with a craptastic usb charger.

The spare battery is a must.It was invaluable to have a hot swappable battery and never have to worry about having a dead battery.

The case that comes in this bundle is nice and provides a little extra storage for the spare battery and USB card reader.

The card reader is nice... just take the card from the camera and pop it into the usb card reader- its somehow simpler than having to connect the camera via USB.

Lastly the floaty strap is awesome. We would take the camera, toss it in the pool and just let it float- it was there when we wanted it.

The screen protectors, we did not use- BUT WE SHOULD HAVE! The sony cybershot touch screen is really fragile.

I would Highly reccomend this bundle to anyone buying a new camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome accessories, June 27, 2014
this is a value pack for my sony camera. there isnt anything hear that i wouldnt use. overall very useful

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit for Sony Cybershot!, April 6, 2014
E. Fiasco (São Paulo, Brasil) - See all my reviews
Everything worked fine for my Sony TX30, but the screen protector is not the best quality. The Floating thing is the best!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, February 21, 2014
The floating wrist strap is larger than I expected, but I suppose that's a good thing. You won't find a better accessory bundle for the value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony camera, January 21, 2014
Nice camera but should come with memory card. Without the card you can only take about 4 or 5 pictures.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's like a clear sticky book cover and it leaves not ..., November 14, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good value unless you are definately going to use all the stuff, November 6, 2014
I couldn't use everything in the bundle. The case, floating strap, and Tripod were the best items in the bundle. I wouldn't recommend buying - for instance my camera uses a micro SD card and the USB reader is only for standard SD/HD

5.0 out of 5 stars I got a sony cyber shot camera for my daughters ..., December 5, 2014
I got a sony cyber shot camera for my daughters 11th birthday. The camera did not have a charger. So I ordered this from amazon. It was exactly as described and arrived within two days.

3.0 out of 5 stars card reader, useless peice of plastic, August 8, 2014
Everything it came with was pretty cool. The card reader, the one item that I really wanted was a piece of junk. I don't even think it was real, just a useless piece of plastic.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›