Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 11, 2014
I ordered this for my new camera. A lot of the stuff was great but the battery was the wrong one. I contacted the company and they told me it was compatible with my camera (it didn't even fit). I told them what I needed, which is what they advertised, and they said they would refund me $6 instead of sending me the correct battery, which is the one they listed as part of this package. I cannot buy a new battery for $6!!! I will never deal with this company again. Their responses to me were terrible.
on June 2, 2015
We took this to the Dominican with us on our vacation last year. It was a life saver. The wall charger, for whatever reason, was difficult to figure out but we got it. It fit the original and extra batteries. The carrier fit the wipe, and and extra battery well. The float device worked perfectly. At one point I just left the video recorder on and let the camera loose in the ocean with this on. It was easy to keep track of and I got some cool video. I also attached the floater to my dive gear and it didn't get in my way, but would have saved my camera if it got away from me. Both chargers worked well. The tripod is super small but we did use it a couple times. Overall, this was a great addition to our camera and a life saver on our trip!
on February 5, 2015
It is my opinion everything in this bundle is cheap and flimsy. The battery won't stay in the charger and thus the charger won't charge the battery. The tripod barely supports the weight of the camera and does not provide a steady base. The case is of decent construction but is barely big enough to hold the camera and about half the time the case hits the power button and turns the camera on when you zip the case up. There is nothing blatantly misrepresented and everything promised but it is not worth the money.
on June 4, 2014
This kit has everything you need for the Fuji Xp60 and things you might not think you need! I went on a cruise to exotic/remote locations and had no resource for purchasing accessories. This kit gave me everything I needed. The orange carry strap was the most useful and I would say a necessity for snorkeling, especially in currents.
on February 26, 2016
Everything you need for your point & shoot camera in one small package. Great for travel or for spare parts. (especially the battery charger) My order was delivered promptly within the Prime window and there were no issues with any of the accessories.
on June 4, 2015
I wanted the extra battery. The case is fine and the float is a good thing. I don't believe the charger will work with the battery , would be great if it did. Didn't need the tripod, but it is fine.
on May 9, 2015
Everything I needed! I forgot to take my floaty strap when snorkeling in Bonaire, but I held on tight! Great accessory kit.

I do wish the case was a smidge bigger so you could maybe put the extra battery in it without really having to squeeze to zip it.
on June 30, 2015
When I bought the accessory kit, I was going for the the higher capacity battery and case, but have already used the charger, as well. I appreciate the thought that went into packing this kit, because I already have a use for the mini tripod and the float strap.

Good product for a good price.
on December 10, 2014
I was very pleased with everything in the kit. The Tripod was a bit cheesy, but it works! I thought the kit came with an SD CARD, but upon further review of the specifications it was not in the package. My mistake!
on April 27, 2016
Only the strap and the stand even fit my camera. The battery is the correct size but it doesn't fit the charger so I can't charge it. The camera is too large for the case. Basically, I wasted my money on this purchase.