Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Must Have Accessory Kit For Sony HDR-PJ260V, HDR-PJ200, HDR-PJ670, HDRPJ670/B, FDR-AX33, FDRAX33/B HD Handycam Camcorder Includes Replacement (2300Mah) NP-FV70 Battery + Charger + Case + Tripod + More
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 5, 2013
This accessory kit was more than I expected and better quality than I could have hoped for. I basically got it for the battery as the entire kit was about the price of the Sony brand extended battery alone. I thought maybe there would be one thing that would be useful and the case was needed, but I never expected the other items to be so great. The tripod was especially surprising. It is very light weight and compact, but works better than the one I have used for over a decade that is twice the weight and much bulkier. The AC/DC battery charger is a must have as I can use one battery while the other one is charging even on a trip with the car adapter. The screen protector went on in less than a minute. I would definitely buy from this seller again as the product was even better than described and arrived timely.
on January 18, 2013
The tripod is very weak and the bag is very small and not enough pockets. The shoulder strap for the bag broke as I put the strap on the bag. It's only made of plastic and very weak. The battery, charger, sd reader card, and the HDMI cable seem to be in descent shape.
on January 27, 2013
I bought this for the case and the extended battery. Both have served very well. I have used the charger and the tripod, which are decent enough, but really haven't found use for any of the other items in the kit. Sure, they're fairly cheap, but all in all, I think the kit is a good value for the money.
on July 12, 2012
This is a very nice kit. Don't let the low price fool you, the quality is great. After receiving the kit I am hard pressed to think what else I would possibly need for a household user.
on August 29, 2012
The product description did not list all of the items that would be in this kit but enough to know I wanted to purchase it. I was purchasing it as a companion to a camcorder as a wedding gift for my son. When he received it, we discovered that it contained a great many items, all of them useful and necessary. It is well worth the price.
on January 29, 2014
The large battery and the wall charger are my favorites. Battery holds a long charge. The charger is just a simple plug in the wall affair, which is very convenient. Everything else is nice, though the camera bag is slightly small if you want to put all the accessories in at once.
on May 29, 2013
If you were to price these items separately you will find that this kit is an exceptional value.
An extra battery is a necessity in my house. My husband was able to use the tripod easily (and he usually has no luck with things!). I highly recommend this package.
on January 14, 2013
The tripod is a little flimsy. I haven't used everything, guess it's not everything you need. In the future I would buy just the item I am looking for, snot a whole kit.
on October 25, 2012
The accessory kit is really worthwhile. I am using the a.c. charger and carry the d.c. charger in the car. I carry the camera in the case I ordered and all the other major accessories in an additional case. The tripod looks very useful even though I have not used it yet.
on May 29, 2013
I ordered this kit along with the purchase of a handycam. the mini tripod is good for both recording and playback as my camera has a projector on it. The case is well made and seperate charger is nice as with camera only you must charge battery on the camera. The spare battery is helpful as you can have two but I was amazed at how long the camera worked in recording mode on one battery. However if you are going to use the projector or playback it does use a lot of energy at that point.