5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, November 7, 2011
This review is from: 5.8 GHz Accessory Handset Bluetooth Color (ATT-EP562) Category: Multi-Line Cordless Telephones (Electronics)
We have used this generation of Panasonic phones for over a year, and think very highly of the product and its features. This particular purchase was made to add 2 phones to a system we already had. It was MUCH CHEAPER to buy a 2-phone system than purchase the phones individually! The new phones worked perfectly with our existing system. LOVE EM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Land Line Ever..., October 13, 2011
Use Landlines only when at home. This is one of my favorite phones made by AT&T. It has many free-standing extension handsets so you can place them all over your home. The battery life is not so good, but having extra handsets solves this problem. Would recommend this phone to people that use phones a lot and don't like talking on cell phones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone, December 30, 2009
This is the third extension unit I have purchased for this phone. The phone is very reliable and has tons of features. The extension units allow me to have access in different locations around the house, making it much more convenient to grab the phone when a call comes in. It offers bluetooth connectivity so I hooked up my cell phone to it. Now, even if my cell phone is in another part of the house where I can't hear it, I don't miss my calls because they come through on this phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great! i wish i would have gotten on before, April 26, 2009
todd (detroit, mi, United States) - See all my reviews
works great. i live in an area with bad cell coverage. i now put the phone in the charge and take the headset around the house. other than that, it works like most V-tech and panasonic cordless phonw systems