4.0 out of 5 stars Photographer Wannabe!
Hello,
Published on February 4, 2012 by LadybugVLS

2.0 out of 5 stars Caveat Emptor
Published 21 months ago by JD Skater 13

4.0 out of 5 stars Photographer Wannabe!, February 4, 2012
This review is from: Accessory Starter Kit For The Nikon Coolpix L21, L22, L110 L120, L310, L810, L820, L620 L830 Digital Camera Includes Deluxe Carrying Case + 50 Tripod w/Case + USB 2.0 Reader + LCD Screen Protectors + Mini Tripod + Lens Cleaning Kit + MicroFiber Cloth (Accessory)
Hello,
I purchased this product and I love it! The only exception is that the lens cleaning cloth was not included in the package. Reading the reviews before I placed the order I saw that several others had the same issue, so I was not suprised by the fact that mine was missing also. Other than that the products are all there and even though the boxes were all damaged the other products seem to be in working order. I contacted the seller about the cloth and expect to recieve one in the mail as soon as they recieve the notice. This Accessory Starter Kit is a MUST HAVE for any beginner photographer or even for someone who just likes taking pictures. The small flexible tripod is what they described... VERY small I was expecting something a bit bigger but it works to keep the camera steady. The bigger tripod is AMAZING! If you are a nature buff like me (I shoot birds, deer, and other wildlife) all the time and because (like everyone) I don't have the ability to be perfectly still it is nice to have both tripods to help me with that and to get the best shot I possibly can. The camera case is a nice size, light weight, and easy to carry.I hope this review helps you like the others helped me...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 14, 2011
I bought this and had my doubts until I recieved it. Everything in it is great quality. The tripods, which I have used several times, are sturdy and easy to use. The case fits my camera perfectly and even has some extra room for the strap, batteries and a few SD cards. The screen protectors go on with no issues such as air bubbles. I haven't had a chance to use the USB adapter yet, but it too seems to be good quality. I highly recomend this product over trying to piece together this kit. Worth way more than what they are asking!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Caveat Emptor, December 5, 2012
JD Skater 13 (NY and Puerto Rico) - See all my reviews
This was offered to me (as many things are) when I ordered my Nikon [...] camera. I guess we learn as we go. This clearly has "accesory kit for Nikon Coolpix" writen on it, but it is all "Vivitar" accesories, WITH the "Vivitar" logo on everything!! I own 2 tripods for my SLR Nikon cameras... THIS is by far nowhere close to a real tripod. My tripods are pretty much stumbe free. This one feels like it will fall over with a light breeze. I will have to say though... the only thing worth keeping from this kit is the miniature tripod. If it wasn't because it costs more to return than the $30 I already wasted here, I would return it. I do see myself obligated to write this review so that no one will fall for this. I didn't even know vivitar existed any more. :/

Update: I checked out the memory usb sd card reader and it worked great. I was also able to watch the photos on my Sony LCD monitor. So at least I did get something out of this. To be fair... I guess I received what I paid for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Starter Kit ~ Nikon Coolpix, July 4, 2011
This kit is perfect! Love it!
The case it's really nice and I use it for my other little camera too.
The 2 tripods work perfectly.
I didn't use the USB yet.
The screen protectors work perfect.
I didn't get that 3 pc. lens cleaning kit... but for the price it's not a big deal.
I'm happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a beginner, December 19, 2011
I absolutely loved all of these products. I was originally looking for a tripod only, but when I saw this starter kit, I thought it would be perfect to get me to love photography. AND it did its job! Loving how easy everything is to use and transport!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed to get started with my new camera., March 3, 2014
I chose the Nikon Coolpix accessory starter kit because the kit included everything I needed to get started with out spending a lot of money. It had everything in it that would keep my camera from scratching. Also I could take pictures including myself in them and I love that feature. I believe I will be able to take professional looking pictures even though I am not a professional photographer.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS A GOOD KIT, June 18, 2014
IT WORK FOR A NIKON all the stuff you need for you the kit is good for you I GIVE IT FIVE STARS (HAVE A BLESS DAY)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Nikon, January 21, 2014
Don't buy if you are looking for Nikon product. All items are either Vivitar or other off brands, the case is very large and is good for video camera and not for regular camera. I contacted the merchant, they said that I must pay for shipping that was close to $11:00, Amazon also said they cannot pay for return shipping which made me very disappointed in Amazon. I wasn't sure that the merchant would charge restocking fee or not. So the useless items are sitting in my garage, I should have read the reviews about ButterflyPhoto from other buyers before ordering. I definitely suggest not to buy from this merchant. I am also very much surprised from Amazon that allows items such as these be advertised on their site, I am doubting my trust in Amazon when it allows fradulant items displayed on their site and don't take care of the return costs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent, January 27, 2012
This product is way worth your money. For $20 you get a well built, good quality case, a sturdy and very convinient mini tripod, a full sized tripod, and a card reader. Not to mention the screen protecters and wipes. If you are still contemplating wether or not to buy this there is something wrong with you. :0

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Kit, December 23, 2011
I ordered for my 18 year old daughter's Nikon L-120. She is very pleased with everything. I was happy with the price. The MicroFiber cleaning cloth was not included, as another customer also commented. Butterfly Photo is sending one as I write this.

Rate and Discover Movies