Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 4, 2012
Hello,
I purchased this product and I love it! The only exception is that the lens cleaning cloth was not included in the package. Reading the reviews before I placed the order I saw that several others had the same issue, so I was not suprised by the fact that mine was missing also. Other than that the products are all there and even though the boxes were all damaged the other products seem to be in working order. I contacted the seller about the cloth and expect to recieve one in the mail as soon as they recieve the notice. This Accessory Starter Kit is a MUST HAVE for any beginner photographer or even for someone who just likes taking pictures. The small flexible tripod is what they described... VERY small I was expecting something a bit bigger but it works to keep the camera steady. The bigger tripod is AMAZING! If you are a nature buff like me (I shoot birds, deer, and other wildlife) all the time and because (like everyone) I don't have the ability to be perfectly still it is nice to have both tripods to help me with that and to get the best shot I possibly can. The camera case is a nice size, light weight, and easy to carry.I hope this review helps you like the others helped me...
22 comments48 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2011
I bought this and had my doubts until I recieved it. Everything in it is great quality. The tripods, which I have used several times, are sturdy and easy to use. The case fits my camera perfectly and even has some extra room for the strap, batteries and a few SD cards. The screen protectors go on with no issues such as air bubbles. I haven't had a chance to use the USB adapter yet, but it too seems to be good quality. I highly recomend this product over trying to piece together this kit. Worth way more than what they are asking!!
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2012
This was offered to me (as many things are) when I ordered my Nikon [...] camera. I guess we learn as we go. This clearly has "accesory kit for Nikon Coolpix" writen on it, but it is all "Vivitar" accesories, WITH the "Vivitar" logo on everything!! I own 2 tripods for my SLR Nikon cameras... THIS is by far nowhere close to a real tripod. My tripods are pretty much stumbe free. This one feels like it will fall over with a light breeze. I will have to say though... the only thing worth keeping from this kit is the miniature tripod. If it wasn't because it costs more to return than the $30 I already wasted here, I would return it. I do see myself obligated to write this review so that no one will fall for this. I didn't even know vivitar existed any more. :/

Update: I checked out the memory usb sd card reader and it worked great. I was also able to watch the photos on my Sony LCD monitor. So at least I did get something out of this. To be fair... I guess I received what I paid for.
on July 4, 2011
This kit is perfect! Love it!
The case it's really nice and I use it for my other little camera too.
The 2 tripods work perfectly.
I didn't use the USB yet.
The screen protectors work perfect.
I didn't get that 3 pc. lens cleaning kit... but for the price it's not a big deal.
I'm happy with this purchase!
on December 19, 2011
I absolutely loved all of these products. I was originally looking for a tripod only, but when I saw this starter kit, I thought it would be perfect to get me to love photography. AND it did its job! Loving how easy everything is to use and transport!
on June 18, 2014
IT WORK FOR A NIKON all the stuff you need for you the kit is good for you I GIVE IT FIVE STARS (HAVE A BLESS DAY)
on December 23, 2011
I ordered for my 18 year old daughter's Nikon L-120. She is very pleased with everything. I was happy with the price. The MicroFiber cleaning cloth was not included, as another customer also commented. Butterfly Photo is sending one as I write this.
on January 5, 2014
In this kit you really get a lot of "bang for your buck". It's very moderately priced for everything you get with exception of batteries and a camera card that are normally included with the camera. If you were to purchase each item separately in this kit, you would pay a much, much more. The quality is very decent for the price.
on October 18, 2015
The only issue I had with it is the small flexible tripod. When I was attaching it to my camera the screw broke off in my camera! I was able to use a paper clip to get out. But other than that everything was in good shape & worked great!
review image
on January 22, 2016
This wonderful kit was essential for my husband for his new Nikon It came with 2 different sizes tri pods and cleaners and memory stick it gave my husbands camara that extra added protection for his electronics.

Deluxe Universal 5 Inch LCD Screen Protectors
Mini Tripod, Holds your camera steady at any angle, indoors or out, on virtually any terrain. Makes it incredibly easy to shoot video of yourself + Deluxe Camera Carrying Case
ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth - Safely Removes Fingerprints and Dust, Cleans Without Chemicals
50 Inch Professional Photo & Video Tripod- 3-Way Pan head, Rapid-Action Locks Legs, Built In Bubble Leveling, Quick release Platform, Rubber feet
This Accessories Bundle Kit Includes Some Of The Essentials You Need To Take Full Advantage Of Your New Nikon Coolpix L330, L340, L21, L22, L110, L120, L310, L810, L820, L620, L830, L840 Digital Camera. Includes Deluxe Carrying Case + 50 Tripod w/Case + USB 2.0 Reader + LCD Screen Protectors + Mini Tripod + Lens Cleaning Kit + MicroFiber Cloth. This was a rugular purchase and my opinion is solely mine
review image review image review image