Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Accessory Power Bendable Mini Table-Top Tripod with Non-skid feet For Flip UltraHD / MinoHD Digital Camcorders
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

I was absolutely delighted to come across this product at Amazon while I was looking for a tripod for my new Flip Mino camcorder. This tripod is PERFECT! The legs are bendable, which allows flexibility (no pun intended) as to what kind of surfaces--flat or not so flat--you can use it on. The feet are non-skid, which provides stability. And the portability of this thing is incredible. It folds flat and compact and fits in your pocket. It even has a clip on it so you can clip it onto your belt if you want. And as a special added bonus, it also fits my Canon A620 Powershot digital still camera. What more could I ask for??? Oh, yeah...All this for a fraction of what the "official" Flip Video tripod costs. And a 3-year warranty. This is a no-brainer. If you need a tripod for your Flip, stop reading this review and order the Pro Power tripod NOW. :-)
VINE VOICEon January 5, 2009
For what I paid I'm extremely pleased with this little tripod. I bought it to hold up my Flip video recorder and it works well for that purpose. It also holds my digital camera as well so that is an added bonus.

My only quibble is that there is no locking screw on the bolt. So you have to screw it all the way down to the base. This means you may need to adjust the legs if you use it for different devices.
VINE VOICEon March 26, 2009
This is a compact little gem. It allows the Flip to balance and remain steady on all kinds of even and uneven surfaces. If you bought a Flip in the first place, you are probably looking for small size/convenience/automatic settings over the myriad of options you would find in a larger camera. This fits the bill. My seven year old uses it often as me makes his own "documentaries". He even uses it as a handle for the camera when he films while walking around. For the price, it is a handy accessory that works well.
on March 8, 2009
The tripod works just fine for my camera. I was very disappointed in how long I had to wait for my order to arrive. I paid $4.99 for shipping and handling, ordered Feb 3, Shipped Feb 4 and received Feb 12th. It was USPS 3 OZ first class, parcel rate. Strange - I thought first class was first class not 8 days later- coming from PA to OH
on March 29, 2009
overall good for simple point and shot use, but the legs don't hold the shape you move them into very well, so they move a bit.
on September 11, 2008
This cute little tripod is so adorable and extremely flexible. If you have the mini, this is a must have. Attaching it to the mini is incredibly easy and takes no more than 5 seconds...literally 5 seconds. I bought it for less than $5.
on April 9, 2010
I don't know what I did before this tripod. The three independent moving legs allows you to place your camera pretty much anywhere. No need to pay for the name brand, this is just as good for a fraction of the price.
on February 10, 2009
This teeny tiny tripod is really, really little, but it works just fine for my teeny tiny Flip camera.

Kathryn Merrow - The Pain Relief Coach
on August 31, 2008
This small tripod is great with the Flip Mino Mini Camcorder. It is sturdy yet bendable for tilting and stablizing the mini cam.
on July 27, 2010
Fits perfectly with my flip and my point and shoot cannon. Its a good little tripod.