5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Accessories
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you're looking for good batteries
I bought the Canon SX130IS and read repeatedly about using NiMH batteries since it is very power-hungry. So I thought with this package I get the batteries and then some neat extras that might come in handy.
Published on June 7, 2012 by CF

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you're looking for good batteries, June 7, 2012
This review is from: Accessory Kit For Canon PowerShot SX160 IS, SX160IS, SX130 IS SX130IS SX150IS SX150 IS Digital Camera Includes USB 2.0 High Speed Card Reader + 4AA High Capacity Rechargeable NIMH Batteries + AC/DC Charger + Deluxe Carrying Case + Screen Protectors + More (Electronics)
I didn't use most of the package yet but the batteries are totally useless. The charger takes only about 30 min to charge but the batteries only last for a 3 minute video or only a few shots (20 - 30 maybe). The tripod to me also is useless. It's only 4" high (I expected small but not that small) and since you have to bend the legs into position it's hard to get the camera really horizontal. A stack of books might be more useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Accessories, May 1, 2013
When I bought a new Canon camera from Amazon, I looked for a camera case to protect it. I found one on Amazon, provided by ButterflyPhoto. It came with rechargable NIMH batteries, a charger, a USB 2.0 card reader, screen protectors, small tripod stand, and AC/DC charger. It was a bargain! Look it up for yourself. You will be amazed at the quality of the zipper case, quantity of accessories, and the small price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuff I bought 4 my camera, November 2, 2011
Accessory kit included all the extras I needed for my new Canon Powershot I am now enjoying thoroughly!! Especially helpful are the rechargeable batteries :)

3.0 out of 5 stars camera, June 29, 2014
I love my camera. I can take shots out of the window of a moving car (I'm not driving) and the picture are not blurry at all. The distance is remarkable which is the main reason I purchase it, the zoom feature. Fairly easy to use too.. The case, I was disappointed. The zipper broke within the first week or so. JJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent accessory Package, June 21, 2014
I recently purchased a Canon Powershot SX 160 IS, 16 MP, camera. This kit provides all the tools anyone will need for proper use and care of this camera. The items included are of good quality - the camera case can be belt-mounted, or shoulder strap carried. I have the ability to upload photos with the USB cord ( comes with the camera) or insert the memory card into a USB plug-in transmitter. The cleverly designed charger can be plugged into an AC wall outlet - using a fold away plug - or plugged into a vehicle cigar lighter for trips. You won't go wrong with this Kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars camera case, May 19, 2014
BeeBee (Alabama USA) - See all my reviews
l bought this for my trip to AZ also. Came in handy so I wasn't continually looking for new batteries. I just recharged at the end of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products!, March 17, 2014
I loved everything about this kit. It has everything you need and it is a great product for the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, March 2, 2014
Julie "MomInAZ" (Scottsdale, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
It looked great in the picture and seemed to have everything we needed for the new camera we purchased, but the products were cheap and useless. The tripod stood about 3" high and was flmsy. Buy the items you need individually, not in this bundle. BIG waste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accessory Kit, January 10, 2014
This was a wonderful Accessory Kit for the new Canon PowerShot SX160 that I purchased for my daughter as a Christmas Gift. It was way more cost effective to purchase this item through this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, January 8, 2014
This was exactly what I needed and arrived just in time to take pictures of my granddaughter's first Christmas! Very pleased with the product.

Rate and Discover Movies