Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 18, 2014
Awesome package. It has everything you need as a starter kit. All of the items are quite useful and work well. My only issue is the tiny camera case. It fits the camera, nothing else. I wish you could fit at least the extra batter/sd card in there.. Also since this is a kit, you kind of need a bigger bag to keep everything together.
on September 1, 2012
Must Have Accessory Kit For Olympus TOUGH TG-1 iHS, TG-1iHS Waterproof Digital Camera Includes Extended Replacement (1500Mah) LI-90B Battery + Ac/Dc Charger + MiCRO HDMI Cable + USB Card Reader + Deluxe Hard Case + FLOAT STRAP + Screen Protectors + MoreI ordered this kit from Butterfly based on the reviews and the items included. I was amazed how fast it arrived but a bit disappointed that the floating strap was missing . The battery charged up fast , the case was perfect , the screen protector worked fine and the other items were as described.
I sent the sender an email and got a quick reply and apology for the missing strap. It arrived just a couple of days later so all is well and I would recommend this kit and vendor to anyone who purchases an Olympus TG-1.
on October 6, 2012
just got the new Olympus Tough camera... also bought this package of accessories... for the price and the number of different pieces, this was a good buy... very pleased even though there were some accessories I likely will not use...
on August 22, 2012
Everything in the kit was as identified in the description. I purchased this kit mainly for the battery and the battery charger which both seem to work fine. At this point, it is hard to say if I will use any of the other items in the kit.
on September 17, 2012
I did not receive all of the listed items. It was missing the USB Card reader and the AC/DC batery charger. Another problem with this kit was the deluxe hard case, the camera did not fit into the case that was included in the kit. Also, the HDMI cable did not fit the camera! Save your money.
on November 29, 2012
I recently brought this kit for a trip to the mountains with my tough tg-1. I used all of the accessories included here. All came in handy at some point or another (especially the float strap during a rafting excursion), and all seem to work quite well.

Overall, I would recommend this as an excellent set of accessories to have to make sure your tg-1 is functioning properly.
on April 2, 2015
When I ordered this product I told them the camera I bought and asked for a specific battery for it. They didn't send the right battery. The camera case also barely fits the camera. Its too small. The cord to charge the camera is also wrong. But when I posted the response the web site took it off saying I was negative or something to that effect. So not sure if this post will go through either.
review image
on September 9, 2014
For the price, you just can't beat this. Like most people, I only really needed a couple of the items that came in this kit, but you just can't say no to all of the extras. I just used the float strap in both a pool and a snorkeling trip in The FL Keys with no problems at all. I've also used the battery and charger included. Aces.
on September 30, 2014
The kit was not very good. The camera case was extremely small and difficult to put ghe camera in. The strap that is attached to the camera does not fit in the case and has to hang outside. The straps on the case were difficult to attach and one of the loops tore as I was trying to put the strap through it. Most of the other articles in the kit were of poor quality and not really necessary, not a "must have" accessory kit. I do not reccomend this kit.
on August 13, 2014
WELL, this pile of crap may be worth $25, But, I do feel I was miss lead. I understood I would receive a SD card, and a Flash drive, I didn't, a card reader which looks like a flash drive memory card .. The second battery alone is worth $25 from Olympus, Let see how this one stays charged??, the mimi tripod is cool, and clearly has its place. The float is a handy think to have. In conclusion, it seems I saw a add, read about the items i clearly needed, and was sent a some what different package..... basically more junk than I expected ... Im sorry I feel I was tricked...