5.0 out of 5 stars The best, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Accidentally Friends (Accidentally) (Paperback)
Amy Flowers is in far another adventure with Fiona,Jenelle,Presten,Scott,Mitchie,Kiwi,and Anderson. Jenelle is convinced Anderson is going to break up with her, Mitchie likes Amy's older brother,and Amy is getting mixed signals from Scott and Presten, do they like her or not? Fiona... That's a whole other story! What happens? Read to find out!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Friends? Us? Really?, July 19, 2010
This review is from: Accidentally Friends (Accidentally) (Paperback)
Accidentally friends is a fun book for tweens to read. The book revolves around Amy and her friends and the typical seventh grade drama that goes along with it. Who likes who, dating, cloths, and of course friends and trying to out do our friends. It's the end of the school year and some of the kids are trying to plan the end of the year prank and others the end of the school party that comes every year. Amy finds herself busy with both and getting caught between different groups of friends and people she thought were her friends.

I find the series to be a wonderful group of books to read for tweens. Some of the literature out their, like current magazines, are way to risky for my fifth grader. I do, however, allow her to read this series of books. The kids in the book to me seem older then seventh grade at times, but I guess times have changed since I was that age. I think if you want a fun, easy read for your daughter this is a great place to start. It's not very educational, but summer reads should be more about the fun of reading rather then serious content.

By Kerri J. Busteed
Author of Will's First Hunt [...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Is he a boy friend or just a friend-friend?, September 1, 2009
This review is from: Accidentally Friends (Accidentally) (Paperback)
Seventh grade is almost over for Amy Flowers, but relationships are still confusing. Amy tries to apologize to Fiona, but ends up literally in a mess. Field Day isn't much better. Her "is-it-really-a-date-or-are-we-just-hanging-out" time with Scott afterwards would have been more romantic if she weren't covered in shaving cream and wet grass from the balloon relay. And then Prank Day -- well, sometimes Amy just can't figure out people.

Lisa Papademetriou has another winner with the authentic voice and concerns of a 13-year-old girl. Not as well plotted as Accidentally Fooled (Candy Apple), but the 10-to-13-year-old girls who love Amy and her middle-school friends won't care.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun preteen book, September 3, 2010
This review is from: Accidentally Friends (Accidentally) (Paperback)
I got this book for my daughter to try to encourage her to read. I often read what my kids are reading, to encourage them to read it and to make sure they are reading things I approve of. I have read all the books in the Accidentally series. My only complaint is I wish there were more. They are really cute. They entertained me, and they taught good lessons I would like my daughter to learn. That it is important to be kind to every one, to stand up for yourself, to not bow down to peer pressure, and to try to see things from others perspectives. My daughter has read the first few and really enjoyed them, so Thank You Lisa for providing enjoyable reading that my daughter and I can share together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Accidentally Friends, January 20, 2013
A. Peter (st.croix , usvi) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accidentally Friends (Accidentally) (Paperback)
Person who received likes the collection
Wants to read all...as she is an avid reader
Recommend to pre-teens for laughter

4.0 out of 5 stars great, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Accidentally Friends (Accidentally) (Paperback)
There was nothing wrong with this purchase, and this was a great add to my daughter's candy apple book collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was good, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Accidentally Friends (Accidentally) (Paperback)
I really liked it it was cool when at the end everyone became friends it had lessons of true friendships it was fun and fresh!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a bite out of Candy Apple books, June 29, 2011
This review is from: Accidentally Friends (Accidentally) (Paperback)
My favorite of this series! Amy is just an adorable character and Papademetriou does not disappoint in Amy's 4th adventure. I am hoping (and looking forward to) a fifth.

Amy is dealing with the regular angst of 7th grade - friends, love, parents, etc. Just an adorable read with likable characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Courtesy of Teens Read Too, October 14, 2010
This review is from: Accidentally Friends (Accidentally) (Paperback)
It's the last week of school at Allington Academy, and everything seems to be going insane for Crazy Week.

Amy Flowers has officially given up on trying to patch things up with Queen of Mean Fiona after a recent misunderstanding drew the girls even further apart, right when it had seemed they were becoming friends. Meanwhile, Amy's friend, Jenelle, suspects that her boyfriend, Anderson, might be breaking up with her, since he's spending so much time with Kiwi, and Michiko still won't admit to Amy that she has a crush on Amy's older brother, even though all the signs are there.

Fiona, on the other hand, seems to be losing her place in "The League" of popular girls to Lucia, her old second-in-command whose prank drove the wedge between Amy and Fiona, and Amy doesn't know if she should feel sorry for Fiona or pleased that she is finally getting what she deserves.

Amidst all this, Preston keeps pestering Amy about joining the committee for planning the seventh grade prank, and Amy is hesitant to do so. However, she realizes that Preston does not seem nearly as annoying as he used to, and she doesn't know how she should feel about that, either. While her crush, the eighth grader Scott, keeps giving her mixed signals, Amy wishes that, for once, boys and girls could just be honest with each other and clearly let others know how they feel. But her genuine wish could spell disaster for her friendships, all of which seem to be teetering on the brink of madness. It's anyone's guess how this Crazy Week will end, but it's obvious that nothing will ever be the same again once the school year is over.

A fine end to a fine series, one can appreciate Amy's level-headed approach to relationships, as well as her struggle to navigate her way through this emotional end of the year for the seventh graders of Allington Academy.

Reviewed by: Allison Fraclose

5.0 out of 5 stars A great end to a great series! (if it really is the end), August 26, 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Accidentally Friends (Accidentally) (Paperback)
I immediately fell in love with the Accidentally Fabulous (Candy Apple) series as soon as I had read the first one. I love the suspense and the excitement in the books. This is a series that you can read over and over.

It's not the best book in the series, in my opinion, but I gave it five stars because it is still very, VERY enjoyable and fun to read, and a great ending to the series.

I really do hope that it isn't the last one, though, because I love Amy, (the main character) and think that Lisa Papademetriou is a truly fabulous writer.

Accidentally Friends (Accidentally)
Accidentally Friends (Accidentally) by Lisa Papademetriou (Paperback - July 1, 2009)
Used & New from: $0.01