Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Accoutrements Squirrel Underpants
|Price:||$7.34 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.65 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Standard white cotton jockey-type drawers
- One size fits most squirrels
- Will also fit most guinea pigs
- Held up with an elastic band for a perfect fit
- Can be also be used on other squirrel-sized rodents
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
But when we presented the "Accoutrements Squirrel Underpants" to Frederick on his birthday, his disappointment was palpable. "Vell zen," he quipped crisply, as German hamsters so often do. "Ve are polite and must still appreciate da gesture, no?" Frederick clearly expected something with a bit more "oomph."
Upon our next visit, Frederick had cut the undergarments into a jock-strap of sorts, and he had affixed an Andrew Christian label to it. He had also dyed it a rich pink. He "vas ready fo da gym!"
It goes to show: hamsters are ever so resourceful, and gay German ones even more so.
See, I was driving back from Vegas and I needed to stop and get directions to find the highway. (I also needed to pee, but that is a different story for my review of the car travel urinal product.) There was this very nice lady sitting out in front of her house, with cages of squirrels. She was very helpful in directing me to the highway, and offered to sell me one of her squirrels. Being the animal lover that I am, and a sucker for piercing black eyes, I immediately accepted. That is how Giovanni entered my life. The rest of the roadtrip was just pure magic, he and I laughed and talked and sang songs about hiding in Christmas trees and terrorizing talking dogs. He's my BFF now.
However, when we got home, I noticed some disturbing things:
1. Squirrels have a difficult time, um, wiping properly, and he left all kind of skid marks all over my new car seats.
2. Along with the skid marks, there were several wet spots as well, that frankly, I didn't want to discuss.
3. I was a little disturbed when, while singing "Acorns all over your face, tell me how does it taste...", he began swinging from the rearview mirror and, well, the package he was delivering was, um, larger and more in-your-face, than I was expecting.
4. He hates going commando in the jeans that I got him. I did manage to find him a squirrel jock strap for his kilt, but he says the jock wears funny with jeans.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my squirrel prefers boxers BUT these keep my 6s plus nicely covered They also make a nice nurse's cap for my catPublished 1 month ago by Anne Liis Richardson
Just a fun thing to show and laugh at. Like it. covers my mouse pad well.Published 2 months ago by Nick
Not the easiest things to put on but once they stretch out they seemed to fit fine.Published 3 months ago by Peteywheattoast
I bought this for my Aunt's pet squirrel. Unfortunately, they didn't fit him. It wasn't the underpants' fault, though. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Londonsmom
Actually good quality. Cheaper on Amazon than in novelty stores.Published 5 months ago by M. Templeton